Black People Politics : #BernieLostMe Explains Why Black Voters Didn't Back Bernie Sanders

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
16603911673_38ca31e551_k_rxrxsg.jpg

Bernie Sanders continues forward on the campaign trail even though it looks like his opponent Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic presidential nominee. While Sanders has amassed a loyal following, he has notoriously failed to secure the support of many black voters.

As the Democratic National Convention edges closer, Twitter users of all backgrounds have been using the hashtag #BernieLostMe to share their reservations about voting for the Vermont senator. But it's black voters specifically who have used it to vocalize why he lost their support.

One of the main reasons had to do with the way his supporters tended to explain things to black voters. Bernie Bros in particular seemed to aggravate many voters, who felt they're being talked down to when things are "Berniesplained" to them.

Read more

http://www.complex.com/life/2016/05/bernielost-me-hashtag-black-voters-bernie-sanders

16603911673_38ca31e551_k_rxrxsg.jpg

Bernie Sanders continues forward on the campaign trail even though it looks like his opponent Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic presidential nominee. While Sanders has amassed a loyal following, he has notoriously failed to secure the support of many black voters.

As the Democratic National Convention edges closer, Twitter users of all backgrounds have been using the hashtag #BernieLostMe to share their reservations about voting for the Vermont senator. But it's black voters specifically who have used it to vocalize why he lost their support.

One of the main reasons had to do with the way his supporters tended to explain things to black voters. Bernie Bros in particular seemed to aggravate many voters, who felt they're being talked down to when things are "Berniesplained" to them.

Read more

http://www.complex.com/life/2016/05/bernielost-me-hashtag-black-voters-bernie-sanders
not on twitter myself. never could figure it out.
these people sound very immature to me.

what is important is citizens united. sanders is the only one who will take that on.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back