Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders wins backing of African American group in Nevada’s largest county

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
LAS VEGAS — With both Democratic presidential candidates stepping up their appeals to African American voters, Bernie Sanders claimed one victory here just two days ahead of the Nevada caucuses.

The Clark County Black Caucus, an organization based in Nevada’s most populous jurisdiction, announced its support Thursday for Sanders in his contest against Hillary Clinton.

Yvette Williams, chairwoman of the caucus, said that Sanders’s agenda most closely aligned with that of her nonpartisan group, saying the endorsement of Sanders “wasn’t a very difficult decision.”

Read more

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...can-american-group-in-nevadas-largest-county/

Hillary Clinton can't win because of her close ties with the Prison Industrial Complex,among her larger donors. Although she claimed she would not take anymore donations from the PIC. Eweee.
I can't give her my vote as our Black men and women do slave labor in the Prison Industrial Complex. I will not be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton can't win because of her close ties with the Prison Industrial Complex,among her larger donors. Although she claimed she would not take anymore donations from the PIC. Eweee.
I can't give her my vote as our Black men and women do slave labor in the Prison Industrial Complex. I will not be voting for Hillary Clinton.

I would hope you are right. I think its gonna be a close race. Remember all the pics of Bernie and Al Sharpton? Well, Al met with Hillary last week, too. Apparently, Al hasn't given an endorsement yet. I thought he was endorsing Sanders.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back