Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders wins backing of African American group in Nevada’s largest county

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Liberty, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Liberty

Liberty going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,208
    LAS VEGAS — With both Democratic presidential candidates stepping up their appeals to African American voters, Bernie Sanders claimed one victory here just two days ahead of the Nevada caucuses.

The Clark County Black Caucus, an organization based in Nevada’s most populous jurisdiction, announced its support Thursday for Sanders in his contest against Hillary Clinton.

Yvette Williams, chairwoman of the caucus, said that Sanders’s agenda most closely aligned with that of her nonpartisan group, saying the endorsement of Sanders “wasn’t a very difficult decision.”

Read more

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...can-american-group-in-nevadas-largest-county/

• Love It Love It x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +551
    Hillary Clinton can't win because of her close ties with the Prison Industrial Complex,among her larger donors. Although she claimed she would not take anymore donations from the PIC. Eweee.
    I can't give her my vote as our Black men and women do slave labor in the Prison Industrial Complex. I will not be voting for Hillary Clinton.

3. Chaya Chaim

Chaya Chaim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +269
    Passa gimmie MO MONEY fo da CHAACH and the little chirrens will tell their shoe shine Judites to vote for a Edomite who hates all men even her own because of the White devil women's right aka feminism

4. Liberty

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,208
    I would hope you are right. I think its gonna be a close race. Remember all the pics of Bernie and Al Sharpton? Well, Al met with Hillary last week, too. Apparently, Al hasn't given an endorsement yet. I thought he was endorsing Sanders.

5. Liberty

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,208

LOL....