Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders Now Has More Donors At This Point Than Any Other Candidate In History

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
sanders-smile-maher-485x343.jpg

During an interview on NPR, Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders announced that he now has more individual donors than any other candidate in history.

.........Sanders said, “If the elections were held today, just among the African-American vote, we would lose. But I think we have a real path to winning the support of the African-American community for two reasons. Number one, I’m just not well known in the African-American community… That’s just simply the truth. We have to a lot better job in discussing my record which in the United States Congress is the strongest records of any member in terms of civil rights. Number two, I think even more importantly… the African-American community and the Latino community are struggling in a nation in which our middle class is struggling… the issues that we are focusing on, rebuilding the economy and in the process creating UP TO 13 million decent paying jobs, many of those jobs will be for minority communities. Making public colleges and universities tuition free will benefit everyone in America, but even more so, the African-American community.”

Bernie Sanders is very competitive with Hillary Clinton in states where white voters dominate the primary/caucus electorate (Iowa and New Hampshire). Sen. Sanders is losing badly in the states that are more representative of the makeup of the Democratic Party as a whole. All polls show Sen. Sanders losing by large margins in South Carolina and Nevada, but for Bernie Sanders this campaign is about something bigger than winning the Democratic nomination.

READ MORE

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/11/05/bernie-sanders-donors-point-candidate-history.html

Audience member’s incredible reaction to Bernie Sanders’ speech on legalizing marijuana

Last week, Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders visited George Mason University, and while he was the one giving the speech, the spotlight went to one particular audience member.

The
priceless reaction of one young man is now going viral after he looked wide-eyed and excited when Sanders announced that he wanted to remove federal prohibitions on marijuana.

“In my view, the time is long overdue for us to remove the federal prohibition on marijuana,” Sanders said, at which point the best reaction ever took place.

And thanks to the internet, we now have an amazing vine.

You can watch the full speech below or just skip to about the 3:00 mark and enjoy the reaction again.

http://thegrio.com/2015/11/06/audie...n-bernie-sanders-speech-legalizing-marijuana/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back