Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders and Others Respond to Donald Trump Victory

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of the Burn,

Bernie Sanders Responds to Donald Trump Victory

Making his first comments since Donald Trump won the presidency, Bernie Sanders said the Republican “tapped into the anger of a declining middle class.” But Sanders vowed to “vigorously oppose” Trump if he “pursues racist, sexist, xenophobic, and anti-environment policies” ...

http://variety.com/2016/biz/news/bernie-sanders-trump-win-president-1201914220/?ref=yfp

bernie-sanders-trump-win.jpg

MATT ROURKE/AP/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
NOVEMBER 9, 2016 | 04:11PM PT

Oprah Winfrey reflects on President-elect Donald Trump

... In an interview with The Associated Press on Thursday, Winfrey said "hope is still alive" after Obama said he was encouraged by Trump's willingness to work with his team during the transition of power. The meeting between Obama and Trump lasted nearly 90 minutes.

Winfrey didn't think Trump being elected was a repudiation of Obama. She credits Trump's victory to his millions of supporters who felt like their voices had not been heard.

"I could sense, maybe I'm wrong, but I could sense from Donald Trump's body language even when he came out for the acceptance speech, that brotha has been humbled by this whole thing. I think it's a humbling process that now you literally have the weight of the world on your shoulders," she said ...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/oprah-winfrey-reflects-president-elect-donald-trump-232804170.html

98c32837f31a41daa3ace0b00dae8266.jpg

FILE - In this Oct. 17, 2016 file photo, Oprah Winfrey attends the world premiere of "BOO! A Madea Halloween" in Los Angeles. Winfrey said she was initially in disbelief after she learned Donald Trump was elected president of the United States. Winfrey doesn't think Trump's victory was a repudiation of ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back