Black People : Bernie Madoff a Full Blooded Goon?

nixprophet

Psalms 82:6
REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2010
Zombie Land
Occupation
Young Black Entrepreneur
Full Blooded Goon, Lames Make him Sick!!

It seems like its going to be hard for them to take his canteen let alone disagree with this Full Blooded Goon in Prison...

http://www.newser.com/story/71557/madoff-in-prison-yard-tussle.html
Scam king Bernie Madoff got into a shove match with another con during an argument about the stock market, according to jailbird witnesses. Another oldster con at the North Carolina fed pen where Bernie's serving 150 years shoved Madoff as the argument escalated. Madoff pushed back, causing the other inmate to stumble. "I didn't think Bernie had it in him. The other guy was in shock that he fought back," an inmate told the New York Post. The two ducked punishment because the confrontation wasn't spotted by guards.

LIVE BY YO REP AND DIE BY THAT G CODE MADOFF!!!

Peace... Peace...

I posted this in a satiric fashion as an inside joke between me and a few other people...

I always take the stance that "The Powers That Be", have been "Gang Banging" on the Black Nation and this is just another demonstration of their "Gangster" nature...

Yes Wall Street is Organized Crime and their Predecessors are their OG's....

I personally feel like if they can Paint our Warriors as "Gangsters, Thugs and Delinquents", then I have the right to label them as such because thats the way that they present themselves and the best way that I can describe them in, through out my personal experience on earth....

So I apply these definitions sometimes to get a point across.... When I describe the nature of "The Powers that Be"....

taken from www.dictionary.com

gang·ster

[gang-ster] Show IPA

–noun
a member of a gang of criminals, especially a racketeer.

de·lin·quent

[dih-ling-kwuh
thinsp.png
nt
] Show IPA

–adjective
failing in or neglectful of a duty or obligation; guilty of amisdeed or offense.

(of an account, tax, debt, etc.) past due; overdue.

of or pertaining to delinquents or delinquency: delinquent attitudes.

thug

[thuhg] Show IPA

–noun
a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.

( sometimes initial capital letter
thinsp.png
)
one of a former group robbers and murderers in India who strangledtheir victims.

Just how I see it...
Peace..Peace...

Full Blooded Goon, Lames Make him Sick!!

It seems like its going to be hard for them to take his canteen let alone disagree with this Full Blooded Goon in Prison...

http://www.newser.com/story/71557/madoff-in-prison-yard-tussle.html

LIVE BY YO REP AND DIE BY THAT G CODE MADOFF!!!
Its funny but not funny when we try to stear,
young inner city youth away fom the wrong path, and many, hip to the inner stories of todays news
say
"why cant I be gangsta if there are brothers in the white house, that can wet
knuckas for disagreeing ith tem and go overseas to have drug turf wars,
they ca do it with a suit on why can't I do it on the streets?"

Peace... Peace...

Your right Brother....

Thats why I do not feel like my fellow Youth should identify with these titles because that is not their true nature... I feel like for the sake of "Building" a higher level of overstanding among my fellow youth, there needs to be illustrations that demonstrate how the "Black Identity" is under attack and has been under attack through out the History of Media, Propaganda and misinformation...

I feel like we should identify those who truly are by definition "Gangsters, Delinquents and Thugs" to the ones that are being attacked and confused as/with such Titles and Labels, so that the ones that are confused can Grow into Righteous Titles like Warrior, Ambassador, King, Queen and God"....

The problem needs to be identified before the solution...

Peace.. Peace...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back