Black Entertainment : Bernie Mac "my Pastor"

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by Keita Kenyatta, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
  2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    lol ... too funneee ... God Bless Our Ancestor Bernie Mack ... :bowdown:

it's true though ... so many Sisters in the church ... loving their Pastor ... i think it explains why more Brothers aren't there

they know what the deal is

Love You and Thanks for Sharing!

:heart:

Destee

3. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA!

Brothers be havin it so hard ...

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

In this case Sister ... i'm really serious ... i think Brothers know the game that pastors are playing ... and they don't show up for it.

That's why there aren't as many Brothers in the church, as there are Sisters ... proportionately i mean.

Sisters are often driven by passion / emotion surrounding this man ... most oftentimes it is a man that is pastor ... and Brothers aren't.

I think Brothers know part of it is game ... and rather than blow the Brother's (pastor's) hustle ... they just don't show up to watch.

Some of that is there ... how much ... what part ... i do not know ... but some is there ... and it explains why more Brothers aren't.

I've often said that we have more Brothers at destee, than they do in a small Baptist church, and i've always been amazed at this.

I believe it's because Brothers know i'm real ... that it's not a game ... and i am honored by their choice ... worth more than gold to me.

Anywhere you find Brothers gathering together, it's a beautiful thing, rare and almost outlawed ... not easy for Brothers to feel safe.

Of course i could be wrong ... but i surely think this ... and believe i have witnessed things that support it, much to my own surprise.

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

5. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    '''Betta pray fo dis food''--bernie mac <----- A Classic! May he rest in peace....

6. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Now i'm fixing to find this video and watch the rest of it.

7. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Yes, I understand what you are saying about Black men conflicts with Black men that are pastors, but it does confuse me. I dont understand why a pastor [Black man] would take advantage of Black women who come to church but, yes, I do recognize this in the black church too. But as for the black men that come to your forum, well, I'm a Black woman and I must say that your community is so wonderful for me, as a Black woman too! I'm not sure yet, how to regard the Black Church today, as a whole, but I do feel that many of them are not functioning as they should, and I believe that you have a site that feels the gap for many Black men and Black woman like myself, that the Black Church is lacking on, and that is a serious issue, in my opinion.

I believe that your being 'A Black woman' and managaing a forum like this has given me an opportunity that I have not gotten from the Black Church or Black men in the past, and that doesn't mean Black men leaders have not tried to provide a forum 'to offer healing to the Black community' as I feel you have done and that I can be apart of, but perhaps the government or some other underlying issues has something to do with clouding their purpose, I really don't know. But I just wanted you to know this and to know that I recognize how rare you are and how much it means to me!