Benin : Benin's Voodoo Children

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
i should have been more explicit, instead of merely adding extra separation between my reply and my additional comments.

no veiled discrediting attempted nor intended. my apologies, Sister, if it were taken as such.

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
i should have been more explicit, instead of merely adding extra separation between my reply and my additional comments.
I'm open to read/hear any thoughts you have to share with me Brother. Any information that will warrant me a better understanding of such things. Please do share more. Even though i may not understand now, it is not to say i won't at a later time.

no veiled discrediting attempted nor intended. my apologies, Sister, if it were taken as such.
Thank you for letting me know this. As i did take it as such. I see our people do that to each other alot. Chop each other down when our understanding is different.

Apology accepted.:love:

:heart:

Astrologer4U

Oct 18, 2008
California
Occupation
Self Employed
I hope no one actually believes this non-sense being reported by White folks.
Video #1

That is exactly what I was going to say. Notice it was only the white guy we could understand who was saying negative stuff. He was responding to the woman in english but she was speaking to him in her dialect, her lanuage. That should tell people something.

When he was speaking to the woman who could speak english, he asked her none of the question that we english speaking people could get understandable answers to. He didn't ask the english speaking woman one question about the Voo doo religion, doesn't he want us to hear it straight from the horses mouth? Why wait until he gets to a woman who does not speak englsh to start delivering and reporting negative things that we only hear coming out of his mouth? This video is not credible at all and the reasons behind it are obviously faulty.

What is the agenda, for a white guy to go into Africa, seeking to report such nonsense? It is quite obvious why that would be.

Astrologer4U

Oct 18, 2008
California
Occupation
Self Employed
Video #2

Again, we are not hearing anything from the horses mouth. We can't even hear it from the woman who speaks english that she is a "child advocate" the white guy is the one telling us that. She travels with him to the village where the children are but she is not with him when he is speaking with the school teacher of the village, why is that? She could have been a trusted intepreter, that way we wouldn't have to take the white guys word for what is verbally transpiring during the obvious altered interviews. Again he is speaking to the man in english but the man is responding to him in his dialect, language. What's up with that?

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
Video #2

Again, we are not hearing anything from the horses mouth. We can't even hear it from the woman who speaks english that she is a "child advocate" the white guy is the one telling us that. She travels with him to the village where the children are but she is not with him when he is speaking with the school teacher of the village, why is that? She could have been a trusted intepreter, that way we wouldn't have to take the white guys word for what is transpiring during the obvious altered interviews. Again he is speaking to the man in english but the man is responding to him in his dialect, language. What's up with that?
Great observation Sister Astrologer!

But tell me this, are you 100% sure those people aren't in need of help? Are willing to dismiss it all as propoganda because of that observation? What if you are wrong? Wouldn't you want to be sure?

:heart:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.