Benin : BENIN ASKS FORGIVENESS IN SLAVE TRADE...

Sekhemu said:
Welcome back Sistah Kwango, it's good to see you back again sistah.
Mobte (hi)! Mbote Sekhemu! I have been very sick since May. But as U can see I feel better. I look forward to post more everyday lol… I love this warm welcome form you..

PS: I edited my last post. I am still not good with English lol.. :tongue2:

Kwango_Likemba said:
Mobte (hi)! Mbote Sekhemu! I have been very sick since May. But as U can see I feel better. I look forward to post more everyday lol… I love this warm welcome form you..

PS: I edited my last post. I am still not good with English lol.. :tongue2:

Wow! I was wondering what happened to you Sistah, Thank goodness the ancestors have been watching over you and that you have gotten better.

I look forward to your wisdom and insight concerning our people. :)

Again :wb: :love:

Sekhemu said:
Wow! I was wondering what happened to you Sistah, Thank goodness the ancestors have been watching over you and that you have gotten better.

I look forward to your wisdom and insight concerning our people. :)

Again :wb: :love:
Well, I will always come here to speak about our issues with the white man and our own problems… but you know I have realized a few things about the world around us. When you have been so sick like I have been, I am not coming back to spend my time fighting anyone. I want to accept other people differences to grown and learn even more…

Racial UNITY is fruitful, and must be offered with apology. It's like the Benin apology thing....Since this thread address it I had to say something. Not at all a waste of time... again THANKS for your posts Sekhemu! :ilu:

Kwango_Likemba said:
Well, I will always come here to speak about our issues with the white man and our own problems… but you know I have realized a few things about the world around us. When you have been so sick like I have been, I am not coming back to spend my time fighting anyone. I want to accept other people differences to grown and learn even more…

Racial UNITY is fruitful, and must be offered with apology. It's like the Benin apology thing....Since this thread address it I had to say something. Not at all a waste of time... again THANKS for your posts Sekhemu! :ilu:

Indeed...I´m also glad to see you back sister Kwango!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back