Chief Elder Osiris : Benign Black Beings With A Habit

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Benign Black Beings With A Habit

o_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

After careful study and evaluation of the Mental pattern that is reflected in the writings that is posted on these yahoogroups and other boards by Black people, it is my own personal conclusion that Black people have become benign in their expression of opinion and all but paralyzed from being able to become physical active in a binding way.

It should be obvious that each and every one of us can care less about what the other Think or write and it is obvious to any intelligent Mind that on these forums like any place else, there are little benign groups that cling to the Mindset that most correspond with what those others that is a part of that Benign group mind believe, on a given subject or topic, so it b become a mindless mental perpetuation of an attitude with a habit of not being interested in no more than what the extent of a benign mind will allow you to be interested in and that is not to become serious in anything that has not already been established for us to show interest in, and that interest must be individual centered and oppressed accepted.

The reason why I labeled this subject the way i did is because Black people are of no threat to anybody other than ourselves, because toward others that have a record of mistreating Black people, we have developed a habit of acceptance, with a belief, such is the way Black Folks are to be treated in the world, always having to prove ourselves worthy of what others might have to offer us Black people, which imply it always been that way with Black people, always having to prove ourselves to somebody other than to ourselves, so we have become a benign creature of a Black Being of habit, we have become habitual believers in a world that have conditioned us to be satisfied with what is given to us based on somebody else terms and not Black Folks.

Black people have become conditioned to become people of an individual mentality, regardless of how we try to fake it, causing us to not realize that such a mentality breed individual competition against each other, always believing it is all about the individual self and not the collective self, which require a relationship that is dynamically interwoven, intersected, and inner connected to and with each other, yet a benign Black Being with a habit of individualism, is incapable of appreciating such closeness, which mean that all that each is capable of obtaining that is of Divine value, was in fact gotten by a collective effort and not an individual effort, meaning the ONE is for all, and the all is ONE.

Black folks have acquired a habit of believing that it is common that Black folks always are in a want to prove ourselves to those people other than ourselves position, so much so until it become common practice to prove to those in power in the environment we reside, that we are thankful for every opportunity that is afforded to us Black people, as if we never were in a position to not depend on anybody other than ourselves and we count it a blessing of how well we have endured the evil that was and still is being imposed upon us Black folks, a people that have been dogged so much until we think it is our normal place to be dogged and be able to grin and bear it, using such stamina as a virtue, instead a evil benign habitual acceptance.

Every where Black folks are, we are placed in a position whereby we should be grateful for everything we are allowed to obtain, as if it is not meant for us to be in a self controlling creative position to make contribution to a society we have organized and developed, giving us cause to find ourselves in the position of power and authority, no beloved, we Black folks have become individual Beings of habit, a habit that give cause for us to believe it is normal for black folks to occupy a position, in a condition of suffering, a condition caused by the very people we now express a benign habit toward, which cause us to be completely dependent upon other than ourselves.

The Universe speak to us Black folks every day, such as it has since the perpetuation of Time, and its rule of Law, which we Black folks once was an intrinsic part of, clearly and without contradiction, actualize the fact that all of its objects are interconnected and is a collective action of One, requiring not the Moon to be in competition with its mother planets and forbidding the planets to be in competition with the Stars, all because they in their functionary action is a One collective action and is in a dynamic relationship with each other, not one trying to muscle its way into the other path, knowing that each object is depended upon each other, that is if the Universe is to function in a action of Harmony, Order and Balance, so the problem with Black folks are, we have developed a habit whereby we believe that every Black being should be for the individual self, which has allowed ourselves to be cast into a habit of believing we were meant to be in competitive position of being in a disadvantage to all other Beings on this planet and we must work hard to show ourselves to be approved by those that create such condition of hardship and poverty, both of Mind and body.

There is not one thing that is glorious about Black folks having the ability to with stand evil, such a condition putting us in such a position only show the flaw that came within us and such a flaw is not to be proud of, so as long as we Black folks are in a position whereby we have to prove ourselves to somebody other than ourselves and strive to be approved by those that have created such a condition for us to be in such a position, such serve as an indication that we Black folks have become a Benign Black Being, good for nothing but to serve those that have caused such a condition of servitude for Black Folks to become habitual addicted to, serving not to be a destructive threat to anybody but ourselves.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back