Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Benefits of flax seed gel on natural hair

Thanks for the info! I will definitely be trying this. I am about 6 months natural and it's been a challenge for me because there are so many products out there, with most having sooooooo much junk in them. I really have been embracing the art of making my own hair and skin products from healthy, natural, and beneficial ingredients. I get freaked out when I look at labels of commercial products so knowing that there are ways to make nourishing products that you don't have to have to sell a kidney to get, it's a true godsend to me!

Thanks for the info! I will definitely be trying this. I am about 6 months natural and it's been a challenge for me because there are so many products out there, with most having sooooooo much junk in them. I really have been embracing the art of making my own hair and skin products from healthy, natural, and beneficial ingredients. I get freaked out when I look at labels of commercial products so knowing that there are ways to make nourishing products that you don't have to have to sell a kidney to get, it's a true godsend to me!

You're welcomed, you just have to find the right products for your hair type. You can't go wrong with natural products so keep experimenting ...

good luck!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back