Black People Politics : Ben Carson’s great betrayal: How he ignores history in favor of the Republican Party

Less likely many party members would waste their votes on ben carson

More likely they will on donald trump

fyi

Yeah, he is getting high ratings in these preliminary polls. It's like they are patting him on the head for being a "good negroe".
But, I doubt any of them seriously want him to win the election. They're just happy to hear a so-called Black man saying ant-Black sentiments. That's the only thing keeping him afloat. The more he insults us, the longer he floats. But, there is no way in hell they will vote him into office.

*smh*

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

Yeah, he is getting high ratings in these preliminary polls. It's like they are patting him on the head for being a "good negroe".
But, I doubt any of them seriously want him to win the election. They're just happy to hear a so-called Black man saying ant-Black sentiments. That's the only thing keeping him afloat. The more he insults us, the longer he floats. But, there is no way in hell they will vote him into office.

*smh*

He's misrepresenting as a more acceptable means and way to resolve today's race relations etc

fyi

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

By asserting that racism doesn't exist.

By criticizing the platform of the #BlackLivesMatters grou;p.

And, yesterday, he was supporting the flying of the Confederate flag on private property.

Those are just 3 examples. I am sure there are more.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back