Black Men : belly fat takes away inches

shaka64

STAFF
STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
True s h i t. about two years I got a desk job after doing Stucco for 15 + years. After moving to Texas and finding out the Hispanic population controlled the construction industry with their low, low, low prices I took on a desk job to make ends meet. I have always been fit and muscular. A couple of weeks sitting at the desk I started snacking. Chips, peanuts, candy, sandwiches, wings, then full meals off and on all day. I was working for a foster care placing agency as the child services coordinator. A family owned business. The office was a house converted into an office. I did all the work. It had a full functional kitchen. I started packing on the pounds. Bear (Ole English) did not help. My stomach in particular started getting bigger. After a short period of time I went to the bathroom and to my surprise I had a childs d i c k which seriously messed me up. The wife had not said anything. After one of our sessions. I thought I had did the d a m n thing. We kind of got into an argument and she said “take your lil mani d i c k out of here with that s h I t. (Mani is what we call our 20 month old grandson) fast forward 6 months. A CKLS cleanse a vegi and fruit diet later. The belly Is gone and I see a two to three inch difference. The wife is back to running away, and going right to sleep after the session. Get rid of that belly fat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Black Weight Loss : Tips from expert about weight loss and belly fat reducing Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : Gripe about pay No doubt hype today Drink extreme snapples It hurt my belly like green apples See a chick with pie crust That’s quick to kick up a fus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
dunwiddat Black Men : Men do you have a big belly...this is good news for you Black Men 4
Kemetstry Pot Belly can Be Dangerous Black Health and Wellness 5
Fine1952 Black People : (((((Pork Belly Spending))))) Black People Open Forum 10
A Black Poetry : Belly rock soft.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
I Black Spirituality Religion : He That Believeth On Out Of His Belly Shall Flow River Of Living Water Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
S Black Poetry : Belly Dancing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
M Black Poetry : belly of the sun... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : my belly Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
alyce Black Poetry : Belly Dance (Body Toddy~ a recipe) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
G Black Poetry : Belly of the Beast Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How Washington keeps America sick and fat Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : This is hot and fly and it will occupy some dumb eardrums and some fear come from being haters, need elevators to take them all the way up like FAT J Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : When You Lose Weight, Your Fat Cells Don’t Just Let Go of Fat Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Why Low Fat Diets and Exercise are minimally effective for Type 2 Diabetes Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The best time to eat carbohydrates — so that your body uses them up instead of storing them as fat Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 3-Day Detox Plan To Remove Fat And Excess Water In Your Body Black Health and Wellness 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: All The Way Up ... Remy Ma, Fat Joe - ft. French Montana, Infared Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : 9 Common Foods That Are Incredibly Effective To Burn Tummy Fat Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 12 Foods That Help Switch Off Your Fat Genes Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 6 Reasons Why You Should Be Eating Frozen Fruit - 6 Foods That Blast Fat Food Discussion and Recipes 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Your Personality Could Be Making You Fat Food Discussion and Recipes 1
KingSango Black People : Fat Albert Show and Sesame Street Pre-Social Media. Black People Open Forum 1
skuderjaymes Black People : Fat Chance - USA Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The Big Fat Lie We’ve Been Fed About Our Diet Black Health and Wellness 27
MS234 Black Entertainment : Fat Joe ft. Ashanti - What's Luv [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods that Fight Fat Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 5 Fat-Burning Foods for the Holidays Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : FAT BUT FIT CLAIM FALSE! Black Health and Wellness 4
MS234 Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Ja Rule Feat. Fat Joe & Jadakiss - New York (HQ / Dirty) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : DesteeLive - Is Fat Meat Greasy?! Audio Video Web Conferencing 5
SeekingMaat Audio Video Web Conferencing : Fat Larry's Band - Act Like You Know Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Dinah Washington - Fat Daddy Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : 25 Lighters Uncut- Dj Dmd- Lil Keke- Fat Pat Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Fat and getting fatter: U.S. obesity rates to soar by 2030 Black Health and Wellness 33
jamesfrmphilly Black Weight Loss : New Study Finds Potato Chips Will Make You Fat Black Health and Wellness 7
Indigo Blues Black Women : Fat or Fiction Black Women 14
Ankhur Black People : Taxing the Fat Cats would have Created Jobs! Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Fat Cats keep their Tax Cuts Black People Open Forum 11
Ankhur Black People : 2010 redistribution of Wealth/ from the Working Class to the pockets of the Fat Cats Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : millions of folks into Poverty and the Fat Cats to the Bank Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Weight Loss : What Really Makes You Fat Black Health and Wellness 5
A Audio Video Web Conferencing : Fat Tuesday, Madi Gras Audio Video Web Conferencing 6
D Black Women : Why so many black women are fat by Tariq Nasheed. Podcast. Black Women 148
D Black Entertainment : Talking Tyra Banks in SHAPE Magazine.She is-not-fat!!!!! Black Entertainment 0
D Black Entertainment : Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are Fat Camp Counselors in ‘The Simple Life’ Black Entertainment 0
D Black Relationships : Brazilian women too fat, men drink too much: study Black Relationships 0
D Black Entertainment : tyra banks defends fat women Black Entertainment 3
c-note Black People : Fat Fiancees Black People Open Forum 3