Black Spirituality Religion : Believing in VooDoo

Vodun as was alluded to in the previous post is an indigenous Traditional African Religion. Superstition has little to nothing to do with it. Traditional African Religions must not be confused with ritual magick.

Here's a link that may prove enlightening

Www.Amengansie.Com

I dont have any personal experience with it...I personally think you have to believe in it for it to work but Ive heard otherwise. My boyfriend is from Haiti and he always has a story about it or some kind of spooky magic that happened back home which I always laugh off as unbelievable but he swears by it all being true. He says no one in his family at home practice voodoo but always got a story lol but they are often quite interesting and funny. I will share one. My bf once told me that his brother (who also lives in the states now) once went to a church revival in another town. He was with a group but decided to go back to his hotel. On the way back some people offered him a ride but he had a bad feeling about it and refused. A short while later on his walk to the hotel he claims that chickens and baby chicks began to follow him. Then according to him there was also a moving pot among them (like a cooking pot) as he found this very strange he stopped walking and says the animals surrounded him and this pot was in the front of him. He says the pot moved up to him and tried to pass between his legs but he would not let it. Eventually they went away and he got to his hotel. At the same time his grandfather says he got a bad feeling for Justin and decided to go get him, he did. The next day Justin was sick and it went on for 3 days. He believes that the people in the car put a spell on him and they were the ones who shaped shifted into chickens followed him and made him sick. He also believe that if he had allowed the pot to pass between his legs he would have died...that sounds crazy as hell! But they both swear it happened...I can believe the chickens followed him...but a moving pot? A spell? jury is still out but anything is possible..

I dont have any personal experience with it...I personally think you have to believe in it for it to work but Ive heard otherwise. My boyfriend is from Haiti and he always has a story about it or some kind of spooky magic that happened back home which I always laugh off as unbelievable but he swears by it all being true. He says no one in his family at home practice voodoo but always got a story lol but they are often quite interesting and funny. I will share one. My bf once told me that his brother (who also lives in the states now) once went to a church revival in another town. He was with a group but decided to go back to his hotel. On the way back some people offered him a ride but he had a bad feeling about it and refused. A short while later on his walk to the hotel he claims that chickens and baby chicks began to follow him. Then according to him there was also a moving pot among them (like a cooking pot) as he found this very strange he stopped walking and says the animals surrounded him and this pot was in the front of him. He says the pot moved up to him and tried to pass between his legs but he would not let it. Eventually they went away and he got to his hotel. At the same time his grandfather says he got a bad feeling for Justin and decided to go get him, he did. The next day Justin was sick and it went on for 3 days. He believes that the people in the car put a spell on him and they were the ones who shaped shifted into chickens followed him and made him sick. He also believe that if he had allowed the pot to pass between his legs he would have died...that sounds crazy as hell! But they both swear it happened...I can believe the chickens followed him...but a moving pot? A spell? jury is still out but anything is possible..
wow that's crazy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back