Black Spirituality Religion : Belief in Allaah

I think the confusion regarding the crescent moon and star and other symbols associated with Islam by the un-informed is due in part to the nation of Islam using it. Therefore, we cannot over-emphasize that we use no symbols in worhship in Islam. People are just confused and mis-informed.

Therefore, we cannot over-emphasize that we use no symbols in worhship in Islam
:10500:

kabba.jpg

And as far as flags go there are MANY FLAGS USED TO REPRESENT ISLAM, it just depends on which country you are in. And most use the crescent moon and star, like Turkey for instance!

First of all, I do not think that a Muslim is required to offer Salams to non-Muslims, especially in times such as these when so many would make war against Muslims and against Islam, especially is the case in Somalia RIGHT NOW.

Secondly, you have yet to tell us which translations of Quran you use. You and I could have made more positve progress in our discussion if you had offered the courtesy of telling us who you were quoting. But, you did not do so. This only contributed to un-necessary confusion.

Thirdly, the ONLY authenic Quran is in the orginal Arabic. Of these, the oral version is preferable to the written version in my opinion. Others may disagree.

However, if you provide an English translation and an issue arises pertaining to the understanding of any words or Ayats, it is proper for a Muslim to consult Islamic scholars. What is absolutely NOT acceptable is to offer an opinion based on the viewpoints and perspectives of non-Muslims, in my humble opinion. This is why I asked you for the names of your translators so that we could research them and try to understand: (1) aAre they Muslims of non-Muslims? (2) Are they otherwise qualified to offer opinions about Quran? Do they even know anything or much about Quran?

What I have asked of you is only fair. And, it is the only basis upon which an intelligent discussios of the issues you have raaised can be discussed.

First of all, I do not think that a Muslim is required to offer Salams to non-Muslims, especially in times such as these when so many would make war against Muslims and against Islam, especially is the case in Somalia RIGHT NOW.
- This is such a weak excuse, for how would a NEW MEMBER know who is who if they are NEW to a website full of everyone under the sun?? Unless they have BEEN TOLD that THERE ARE NO MUSLIMS HERE AND SOME OF THEM HAVE BEEN NAMED ABDURRATTLN!! Otherwise, you greet people in PEACE until they show and prove unworthy, whether they be MUSLIM OR NOT. ..... "i leave with you this day 2 things, 1) This book & 2) MY EXAMPLE!!!!!!!

-As anyone can see i have long since stopped greeting you in peace because you are not an example, nor do you know the book!

Secondly, you have yet to tell us which translations of Quran you use. You and I could have made more positve progress in our discussion if you had offered the courtesy of telling us who you were quoting. But, you did not do so. This only contributed to un-necessary confusion.
- WHO IS this US you speak of all of a sudden?? You and your brother Abdullah? once again you prove yourself to be a LIAR! YOU never asked me which version I USE! YOU saw that question asked to me in the CONTRADICTIONS IN THE QU'RAN thread by a member who was banned years ago, I WAS NOT ASKED BY YOU! YOU SIMPLY SAID YOU DON'T GO BY ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS AND OBVIOUSLY ABDULLAH IS USING AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION .. For the record -I go by whatever Qu'ran YOU or ANYONE ELSE wants to go by when they want TO FORCE THEIR RELIGION ON OTHERS pops out of the woodworkAs i have asked Abdullah what version has HE READ or is he posting from, or do we have another student of Wikpedia in our midst?...**It does not matter which version we use, i have READ and STUDIED the Qu'ran so take your pick!

- And when speaking on Islam, you should do the religion a favor and just keep silent!

Thirdly, the ONLY authenic Quran is in the orginal Arabic. Of these, the oral version is preferable to the written version in my opinion. Others may disagree.
- i disagree! Are you saying that no one with the full understanding of Arabic and English has translated a QU'RAN, yet you feel comfortable using wikpedia and google to quote the Qu'ran from??

However, if you provide an English translation and an issue arises pertaining to the understanding of any words or Ayats, it is proper for a Muslim to consult Islamic scholars. What is absolutely NOT acceptable is to offer an opinion based on the viewpoints and perspectives of non-Muslims, in my humble opinion.
No, it is on YOU to provide which Qu'ran you are speaking from as YOU are the one claiming to be enlightened and here to enlighten others from the Qu'ran....You calling people stupid, brainless, ignorant, fools, chickens and whatever else "a cooca-doo-da-doooooo" means that you alone feel you know the way, in your mind, but don't even know that the Kaa'ba is a SYMBOL OF ISLAM!

This is why I asked you for the names of your translators so that we could research them and try to understand: (1) aAre they Muslims of non-Muslims? (2) Are they otherwise qualified to offer opinions about Quran? Do they even know anything or much about Quran?
- LOL, now i know you are trying to clean up your act and all in front of Abdullah, but again YOU ARE LYING. You have NEVER asked for names of my translators for a better understanding Abdurrattln!! STOP LYING, or show me, or as YOU SAY "PROVE IT - A COC O DOOOOO LAA DOOOO".......[B]WHEN AND IN WHAT THREAD HAVE YOU EVER HUMBLED YOURSELF TO ASK ME MUCH OF ANYTHING [/B]!!

There is no need for me, even now to answer question 1 or 2 because as you feel that I am a non-muslim not worthy of the greeting of PEACE, then the same applies that i don't need to provide translators or so-called "scholars" to support my position as i am not bound by YOUR RELIGIOUS LAWS MADE SOLEY FOR THE PURPOSE THAT YOU COULD ONLY BE IN 100% AGREEMENT WITH EACH OTHER (so-called scholars included) WHICH ALLOWS FOR NO OUTSIDE DISCUSSION. Therefore, you are the way you are and respond so disrespectfully to anyone you feel presents any type of challenge to what you have been indoctrinated with!

If you have and you're not just trying to wiggle out of this choke hold that's getting tighter and tighter around yo' neck, show me and i will apologize/(loosen my grip) but i doubt you can, so as it stands now in front of Abdullah YOU ARE JUST A PLAIN O'LE LIAR.
What I have asked of you is only fair. And, it is the only basis upon which an intelligent discussios of the issues you have raaised can be discussed.
- smh, please show me PROOF of where you asked me any of this so i can hopefully stop calling you a LIAR!!

- I know you're trying to play it cool right now in front of your brother, but you and i know it's only a matter of time before you implode........& be seen as you are and not as you are trying to appear to be!

may Allah keep and guide you towards a better understanding

Yeah. That's true. People use it in their flags. But, we DO NOT use it is worship.

- So then why would you single out the Nation Of Islam, unless just trying to be deceptive?.....The Nation of Islam does not WORSHIP the FLAG OF ISLAM! You seem to hate black groups here in the states. The Nation of Islam, the Nation of Gods and Earth's whom you say you have known any, nor know what they look like, but you are sure that they are the one's who broke into your house and robbed you!! Sup wit dat??

But, we DO NOT use it is worship
- then what are all of those MILLIONS of people doing circling it and throwing stones at it for??

I'm sure you will say that "WE DO NOT WORSHIP THE KA'BA", then why the 7 circuits and the throwing of stones at "the devil" while chanting?? Are you not paying the devil more attention doing this than ALLAH?

- This is such a weak excuse, for how would a NEW MEMBER know who is who if they are NEW to a website full of everyone under the sun?? Unless they have BEEN TOLD that THERE ARE NO MUSLIMS HERE ABDURRATTLN!! Therefore, you greet people in PEACE until they show and prove otherwise, whether they be MUSLIM OR NOT. "i leave with you this day 2 things, 1) This book & 2) MY EXAMPLE!!!!!!!

No. I disagree. This is clearly not a Muslim site. Furhtermore, people may not realize it, but people all over the world are observing this. So, they are well ware of the hostile sentiments and attitudes and Islamophobia that is expressed here every hour of every day, just about. So, no one id fooled. People know they phoney line that people like info-moetry has been pushing aginst Arabs and Muslims IN THIS SITE for many years. Hypocrisy will not fool anybody. Your best bet is to man up to it and apologize. And, do nto say I did specifically warn you about this years ago. If you want to receive Salams, you have to prove that you deserve it. Sometimes even I do not want to offer Salams.

I mean for crying out loud, there are three Chrsitain countries ganging up on Muslim Somalia and you expect uas to offer Salams. That is adding insult to injury. Say something in opposition to Uganda murdering women and children in Somalia, then ask for Salams.

- WHO IS this US you speak of all of a sudden?? You and your brother Abdullah? once again you prove yourself to be a LIAR!

I consider all Muslims everywhere as my brothers and sisters. But you and the likes of you have yet to show evidence that you are Muslims. It takes more than "I am a Muslim" to be accepted into the Muslim Community and Brotherhood.

For instance, do you Pray Five Times a Day? Do you Fast diuring Ramadan? Do you pay Zakat to poor people? I do not think so. And as long as you do not do these things, you will not be accepted as a Muslim.

YOU never asked me which version I USE!

Man, from the get I asked you who your translatros were. And you still have not told us. All you have done is evade and beat around the bush. If you cannot move in the positive and say something intelligent, I will not have much choice but to start ignoring you.

YOU saw that question asked to me in the CONTRADICTIONS IN THE QU'RAN thread by a member who was banned years ago, I WAS NOT ASKED BY YOU!

Well, you are asked by mne right now. Who are YOUR translators?

YOU SIMPLY SAID YOU DON'T GO BY ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS AND OBVIOUSLY ABDULLAH IS USING AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION . For the record -I go by whatever Qu'ran YOU or ANYONE ELSE wants to go by when they want TO FORCE THEIR RELIGION ON OTHERS pops out of the woodworkAs i have asked Abdullah what version has HE READ or is he posting from, or do we have another student of Wikpedia in our midst?...**It does not matter which version we use, i have READ and STUDIED the Qu'ran so take your pick!.

I do not know if I made it clear or not. And, i do not want to go back and find the post. So, let mke just say that NO TRANSLATION OF QURAN is 100% authenic. NONE ARE CONSIDERED TO BE QURAN NO MATTER WHAT LANGUAGE IT IS TRAMNSLATED INTO. The original Arabic is the best. But, I think the oral version is even better.

- i disagree! Are you saying that no one with the full understanding of Arabic and English has translated a QU'RAN, yet you feel comfortable using wikpedia and google to quote the Qu'ran from??

All I am saying it that native speakers tend to have a better command of any given language than those who learning it as a second language. Brother Yusuf was an Asian of Karachi, I think. This impliesd that his mother language was not Arabic. Nevertheless, he was hafiz which means he memorized Quran IN ARABIC at an early age. But, when it came to understanding what irt meant, he probably learned it in hiis native tongue which was not Arabic. So, when it came to translating into English what we probably have is a translation of a translation from Arabic. In any case, we know for a fact that he made some errors. But, we do not really hold his mistakes against him because his work was the first of Muslim translating into English and no matter how flawed it was far superior to anything that non-Muslims had ever produced previously.

No, it is on YOU to provide which Qu'ran you are speaking from as YOU are the one claiming to be enlightened and here to enlighten others from the Qu'ran....You calling people stupid, brainless, ignorant, fools, chickens and whatever else "a cooca-doo-da-doooooo" means that you alone feel you know the way, in your mind, but don't even know that the Kaa'ba is a SYMBOL OF ISLAM!

My sources are cited. And the Kabah should not be considered a symbol. It is a shrine which is a Place of Worship. It is a Place where people gather to Pray, Prevously it has been called GOD's House. It is a Masjid, not a symbol of any kind.

- LOL, now i know you are trying to clean up your act and all in front of Abdullah, but again YOU ARE LYING. You have NEVER asked for names of my translators for a better understanding Abdurrattln!! STOP LYING, or show me, or as YOU SAY "PROVE IT - A COC O DOOOOO LAA DOOOO".......[B]WHEN AND IN WHAT THREAD HAVE YOU EVER HUMBLED YOURSELF TO ASK ME MUCH OF ANYTHING [/B]!!

This is the last time you will call me a liar and have a response from me. I would prefer to just ignore you. You obviously do not deserve any response or respect.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back