Black People : Being Treated Like a Queen

Being treated like a Queen or King....is...."treating others as you want to be treated". I never wait for others to be the first to abide by this statement. I
jump at the opportunity. It is so rewarding. Even if it's not reciprocated.

I like that reciprocated, given back. Well yes defining who your Queen is, can get others to reciprocate the action. I guess I repeated what everybody basically said. Stay that Queen while of coarse the enviroments will change. The Queen you are is just your personality. I figure theirs all kinds. So whomever you hook up with, you'll be the Queen they need. That makes it more realistic to guys.
If I asked am I your Queen. I expect my man to say yes. If I ain't, who is. Cause you my king right.
Well if you have to go into detail he ain't on your level. But it may not be a big deal. You know words like Queen. I wouldn't let it cost me my relationship if we didn't start out like that.

Peace Legitwriter,

Royalty to me has always been associated with oppression.. so when I think of "Queen", I think of one being elevated above others.. and I don't particulary dig that.. I'm ordinary folk.. and have no desire to be anything other than ordinary folk. I'm not a king.. nor do I desire to be a king.. I call my lady by her name.. she calls me by mine.

- peace again..

Peace Legitwriter,

Royalty to me has always been associated with oppression.. so when I think of "Queen", I think of one being elevated above others.. and I don't particulary dig that.. I'm ordinary folk.. and have no desire to be anything other than ordinary folk. I'm not a king.. nor do I desire to be a king.. I call my lady by her name.. she calls me by mine.

- peace again..
I think it's just a matter of speech myself. I too am
an ordinary person....who put nothing and no other human above my spouse before his demise. King,my Boo, etc., can be substituted. I didn't mean it literally.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back