Black People : Being Treated Like a Queen

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
I mainly hear a lot of women say they want a man who treats her like a queen and sometimes I hear a man refer to his woman as his Queen. Some guys I also know has an issue with treating a woman like a Queen, saying that it's like being treated like royalty. My point is, the word Queen is used loosely and is relative and everyone doesn't define it the same. So to you, what is a Queen? What does being treated like a Queen consist of to you?

I mainly hear a lot of women say they want a man who treats her like a queen and sometimes I hear a man refer to his woman as his Queen. Some guys I also know has an issue with treating a woman like a Queen, saying that it's like being treated like royalty. My point is, the word Queen is used loosely and is relative and everyone doesn't define it the same. So to you, what is a Queen? What does being treated like a Queen consist of to you?

First of all Sis...if the brother got issues with treating his Queen like Royalty, then obviously he can't recognize himself as a King worthy of a Queen. Now go back and tell em I said that!:jumping: Water always rises to its own level...and in terms of how she should be treated!??....you can't think of anything that I don't do for my Queen within my power!!

First of all Sis...if the brother got issues with treating his Queen like Royalty, then obviously he can't recognize himself as a King worthy of a Queen. Now go back and tell em I said that!:jumping: Water always rises to its own level...and in terms of how she should be treated!??....you can't think of anything that I don't do for my Queen within my power!!
Yeah well that's the problem. Some would say "Why I gotta treat her like a Queen?.. That's like me bowing down to her or something" and saying that it's fantasy and that we should deal in reality. And I'm like wtf? And therefore I decided to raise the question lol

Peace,

To add on. Queen is royalty if you go by any reference material. Why use a word to imply royalty when the treatment of royalty will not be given. That's just stupid and for a dude to consider his woman or any woman Queen and not give her her just due (or even know how). Women also have to stand up and let guys know what it means that she acknowledges herself to be a Queen. My Earth is a Queen and it is right and exact for my Queen to wear a crown. Her knowing and taking the best part, wears a crown and by doing so she gives guidance to those who don't know better. When they see her head wrapped they may not recognize that's she's doing it because she is enlightened and acknowledges her own royalty. If they ask her they'll find out....... some people know though and when they see it they give her that respect. It's actually cool to see people do that who are not even affiliated with my nation.

Peace

Yeah well that's the problem. Some would say "Why I gotta treat her like a Queen?.. That's like me bowing down to her or something" And I'm like wtf? And therefore I decided to raise the question lol

That's only because he doesn't understand that "the same energy he puts out is what comes back to him". Give a woman food...she returns a meal...give her a house, she returns a home....give her your heart, she returns love....give her your seed, she returns a family. the brothers a fool!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back