Black People : being left for someone else

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
for those who are in a relationship (presumably heterosexual), and your partner cheats on you or leaves you for someone else. As we all know and understand that cheating on being left could either be a true loss or a blessing, which one would you take harder between being left for someone who is the same gender as you and being left for someone who is the same gender as your partner's?

for those who are in a relationship (presumably heterosexual), and your partner cheats on you or leaves you for someone else. As we all know and understand that cheating on being left could either be a true loss or a blessing, which one would you take harder between being left for someone who is the same gender as you and being left for someone who is the same gender as your partner's?

I someone left to go with someone of their own gender, I dont think I would feel too bad

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back