Violaters / Violations : BEING CONSTANTLY BANNED AS A WAY OF LIFE

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Egmond Codfried, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Egmond Codfried

Egmond Codfried Banned MEMBER

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
    [​IMG]

[Winnie Mandela still going strong, no matter how many times banned, stigmatized, jailed, tortured. This is the example we should aspire to.]

So it seems I will be banned from this mom, pop and granma forum because I may have offended Yaada and her church going sister as well by disagreeing with them. And of that old uncle who writes books and adresses me in that strange language, but does not care for an answer. I'm a speaker, and some hall owners decide I may not be heard by the few who are interested and even understand what I say and agree with what I want.

The liberation of Blacks right now. Blacks ain't no slaves, they have civilized and Christianized the hell out of whites 1100-1848.

That we don't know is because they keep the truth from us. And they bankroll Black researchers who do not attempt to uncover what they hide. They are the Black Fat Cats, who profit from keeping Blacks ignorant. Nothing new about that, this has been going on for a very long time.

The persons who ban me I have always considered ugly, mean white trash. Now I'm looking at the people of a Black forum.

However, this will not make any change in my mission. I will go on spreading the gospel, and I will win. Today blacks have entered all universities, travel and best of all: they have the internet. Nobody can keep them away from information and prevent them from contacting one another. No banning can stop that.

Oh Dear, how many times Winny Mandela was banned, humiliated, tortured and still Apartheid came crashing down. Mandela was locked up for 27 years and he did not crumble. He became president of South Africa. These are my hero's, These people keep me going, even while I was locked up for eight hours in a refrigerated policecell in The Hague by the sweet and kind and Christian Dutchmen.

2. Egmond Codfried

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
    The ban from Lipstickalley Plantation was the most memorable as it was precipatated by my two final threads. I noted that some posters were cleary whites who used a Black avatar, and I asked if they really think we the Blacks were so stupid, to fall in that trap.

A senior, wise person, a Black lady, corroborated my findings and said that threads about Africans hating African Americans were posted by these whites to prevent unity among Blacks. A process I also see in Holland were Africans and Black Surinamese like me are kept asunder by the Dutch government. Like they do with Muslim Moroccans and Muslim Turks, who even cannot pray together.

Hatred is so easy to learn.

My second thread on that head was about naming the whites who use Black avatars and spread hatred among Blacks, who are also moderators at that forum. They do so because the forum owner allows this. He is on the take, to divide Blacks at all cost.

So I was banned. Casted out, abuse heaped on me, but never naming the final blow, like uncovering the snake of racism in Paradise, or rather the Lipstickalley Plantation.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f4/hallelujah-blue-blood-waived-434382/

Blue blood, that's me, banned, or waived as they call that over there.

3. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Appeal to the masses?

4. Egmond Codfried

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
  5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    This site is 15 years old and is run by and dedicated to and for People of African descent.

The Motto of this site is "We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Black People. No Hate Allowed." There are rules for this site and the NUMBER ONE RULE is RESPECT. Calling other members names and being insulting is not allowed.

Until this week, I had not posted here since August, but I return to find my name associated with a new member (YOU) who has sown some discord here. And the owner of this site had already spoken to you about your abrasive language.

So, if you are banned from this site it will be for your behavior here, NOT because others are against your solitary campaign and views about Black people.

But, I feel confident that YOU will convince yourself that even this Black site was not ready for the so-called "truth" that you spread. I feel sure that YOU will tell yourself and the NEXT site you travel to that you were banned for your views and will leave out your disrespectful language.

And, yes, I will report your abusive posts to the Management for review and any forth-coming action.

6. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Destee Discussion Forum Rules

Rule # 1. RESPECT IS NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUSE - Respect for yourself, each Member of this Family, their opinions, and the peace we've been blessed with. No personal attacks will be tolerated. If in our opinion, you are being disrespectful, it will be dealt with accordingly, up to and including being banned.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.7364/

7. Egmond Codfried

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
    I'm astounded we got to this phase and so soon. You served, found my text that was pleasing to you, next some devil whispers, and you regret ever made that choice. But thay you next should abuse me leaves me speechless.

So I wish you non-hodgkin Sarcoma's all over.

The person who welcomed me here, after I started posting myself, brought up the many bannings as a slur on my character.

It's just like when KKK burns a cross in your frontyard, a Black says you are to blame, you are a uppity negro and Blacks as well as whites need to hate you.

That sister waving the little red heart in my face needs to know, that soon this lil red heart resembled a swastica.

8. Egmond Codfried

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34

Honey, safe your energy for the cancer that right now is eating away at you.

9. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

If being constantly banned is a "way of life" for you, then perhaps you should re-consider your way of life.

10. Egmond Codfried

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34

It used to be that America championed the freedom of speech.
    I gave my opinion and granma is insulted. You quote my text, next you forget and abuse me for something you yourself did.
    This eating of vomit, like one might see any old ***** doing once in while, and you turn away in disgust.
    Off course her breed, does not see anything wrong in eating vomit, its her way of life...

A lil' something I found in google...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.