Black Relationships : Being Cheated On but Stay or Go

thanks but i need no good luck. we were just having this discussion because we have seen a lot of instances where one person takes the other back after cheating and him and i differ on what we would do if it were the case with us. we know we would never cheat on one another but he was saying hypothetically if I did, he would be upset for a while but still want to be with me, Goodness knows why, but that's what he says lol

Oh my bad! lol.. I am glad you aren't in this situation! Amazing that you are speaking about these things with your man. It's good to get an understanding of what each others expectations are. :toast: Cheers to long love and healthy relating!

:hearts1:

What scripture are you referencing for this?
1Corinthians 7:10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:
1Corinthians 7:11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back