Black Relationships : BEING APPROACHED/HIT ON

16402_10152832907328189_1949619343804718382_n.jpg

I didn't see harassment I just saw men speaking to /complementing a pretty on the outside woman. To me she was a rude you know what. Many men said hello beautiful, hello and she didn't even respond. Some women don't know how to handle men period. but if she was walking by and a man attacked her and the same men that she didn't even speak to just stood there she would have a problem with that too. Years ago I was sitting at the bus stop and a super fine woman walked by and I said helllllo beautiful. she looked at me and turned her nose up. She took a few steps and broke the heel on her shoe fell and twisted her ankle. I sat there and looked at her. She said dam you ain't going to help me up? I looked the other way and turned my nose up.

LOL, wow ... pay back is a *****

Being catcalled, be it positive or negative ... (hey baby can I walk/go with you, look at that a--, comments I consider negative are in that vein)... a whistle, or hellos, doesn't affect me at all. I continue to hold my head high, I might smile ... but never stop my gait/walking proud and confident. Of course, this is doing daylight hours only. I'm never alone at night, hardly ever walking unless returning to my car from an event.

She's an actress with a prior rape incident that knew martial arts since the age of nine (9).

:10400: .o0( So, if she knew martial arts, then she wasn't in danger. )

*wondering how ninja girl got raped then*

This wouldn't shock me either. My issue was the reaction over what amounted to "Hey baby how you doing?" was ridiculous

Yes, and many of those I saw as just being nice. I speak to sistas all the time with no indecent intent ever crossing my mine. Yes, I notice they look good, but that's incidental to me speaking to them.

These type of "experiments" are always flawed and view them the same as I do stats...they can be made to show what ever you want them to.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back