Black Relationships : BEING APPROACHED/HIT ON

*wondering why no ladies have commented*

I didn't see harassment I just saw men speaking to /complementing a pretty on the outside woman. To me she was a rude you know what. Many men said hello beautiful, hello and she didn't even respond. Some women don't know how to handle men period. but if she was walking by and a man attacked her and the same men that she didn't even speak to just stood there she would have a problem with that too. Years ago I was sitting at the bus stop and a super fine woman walked by and I said helllllo beautiful. she looked at me and turned her nose up. She took a few steps and broke the heel on her shoe fell and twisted her ankle. I sat there and looked at her. She said dam you ain't going to help me up? I looked the other way and turned my nose up.

essentially, the only thing men did was speak to her; IS THAT CALLED HARASSMENT THESE DAYS? had she walked for ten hours and no one said anything to her, she would be crying about being "invisible" to men--not seen by men. A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHY MEN ARE CONFUSED ON HOW TO HANDLE WOMEN, TODAY. if speaking and complimenting a woman is harassment, i am so glad i'm not a single man.

When that day comes when she gets too old to turn heads, or if she suddenly develops some medical condition for example with her thyroids making her rapidly gain weight, or God forbid if her body or face gets maimed by a fire or something else very unfortunate, these will become the good ole days for her.

I don't know if this is the same video, but I saw a woman do a video just like this a few years ago on you-tube trying to make a similar point, whatever that really was. Whether this is the same video or not, it seems like the purpose of it is to add momentum to the attack on black men.

I notice something in both of these videos. They never showed her behind. If this woman had a J-Lo back there, and her pants were hugging it tight, then that's what you would expect. I wouldn't be surprised if she had some word written across her butt, like "Be Be", or "Pink". Regardless, something just doesn't add up when someone goes out their way to make a video like that, with mostly black men as the target.

Sexual Game 3: RAPO

Thesis. This is a game played between a man and a woman which might more politely be called, in the milder forms at least, 'Kiss Off' or 'Indignation'. It may be played with varying degrees of intensity.

1. First-Degree 'Rapo', or 'Kiss Off', is popular at social gatherings and consists essentially of mild flirtation. White signals that she is available and gets her pleasure from the man's pursuit. As soon as he has committed himself, the game is over. If she is polite, she may say quite frankly 'I appreciate your compliments and thank you very much', and move on to the next conquest. If she is less generous, she may simply leave him. A skilful player can make this game last for a long time at a large social gathering by moving around frequently, so that the man has to carry out complicated manoeuvres in order to follow her without being too obvious.

2. In Second-Degree 'Rapo', or 'Indignation', White gets only secondary satisfaction from Black's advances. Her primary gratification codes from rejecting him, so that this game is also colloquially known as 'Buzz Off, Buster'. She leads Black into a much more serious commitment than the mild flirtation of First-Degree 'Rapo' and enjoys watching his discomfiture when she repulses him. Black, of course, is not as helpless as he seems, and may have gone to considerable trouble to get himself involved. Usually he is playing some variation of 'Kick Me'.

http://www.heretical.com/berne/rapo.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back