Black Poetry : Being A Silent Multimillionaire (will make you look crazy)

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
"Cause you thought you could see me...."

paid myself the attention
i am deserved
by my Empire
i give much props
to my Great Grandmutha
i can still hear her say to us all knee high
"Mind Your Own Business"
true indeed we will Ancestor this is do or die
cause i got land through branches of family members
big time corporations trying to separate parcels of land
where i was born to be raised up
ain't no way you gon blindside me sho'nuff
i am wiser plus intelligent
you can feel my spiritual essence be the tremendous enraging strength for my gorilla tough
plus i ain't king kong neither
and never a rapper
nor a sucker
yes a Maya Angelou student to a hater's presence
like Makaveli out Harriet Tubman's chamber of discernment
no time for pause
i got my niece who is an Aquarius
and a little female cousin who is a Libra
everywhere i breeze
as that Gemini they wanna be taught how to gust through obstacles
headstrong
a pilot inside his seat
flight three got us three bobbing our heads in control
three airheads on a mission
i make the magickal illusion as a protection in reality from the constant ruthless
open doors of opportunities for the A
well you know she gon bust highly intelligently str8 them thru em
while L sit back to judge who is down and who is not
and so you see my legacy gon continue a steady line of our truth
of all ways without a dot
upcoming is a homecoming party
got my deejay's ear who is a favorite from my neck of the woods
who is also my cousin
the planning don't stop
and neither do me and Hannibal Barca's weather
so me Edo Cherokee and Cherokee Bill amount due parachuting down below
cause no-one never knew
he got the orange guns
i got my ink of hues
i got skills to be put to use
that means business over weak
you can hear the elephant's speech
this is real life accomplishments
staying in my own zone to be honest
water to my cells
i feel fine and hail
oh well
how deep can i go?
i wish to flow so deeply until opening sees me
up and outtie explosion as the wetter dripping life
splashes out of control
pure and not gold
i need rubies and emeralds
and real black diamonds to be exact
plus cowrie shells and etc
just reminding myself about the Reserves
you can decide if you want an Option
like if you got a Barca then by all means exchange
cause on the back of that currency note
will say exactly what you can exchange for
i got higher ideals
working smarter plus harder like night mare within physics
turned on per every gallop pushing my greater will forth coming from the pull
being a silent multimillionare by year 2020
a divine focus
living in a small house
though owning plenty of houses
put the deeds inside my safe of the Reserves
just in case an intelligent being want to buy an Option
nevermind my dynastic mindset
take a hit of this funk obstacles
i'm on my way getting my lawyer right
making sure i screen them all real tight
before choosing one to deal with
it is strictly real deal business
along with the correct suitable insurance
until i make my own
but back back
like i said i got family members who got skills in farming
besides me
stockpile what we want and truly need
equipment and tools
solar power panels refrigerating and freezing certain foods and liquids
head rocking i'm going harder all the way for this exquisite experience
and roadblock you can't touch this
this is all about my bliss
don't make me come out the air with a twist
brainstorming counting ticks on my wrist
my mindset is focused on set'tripping and you know i don't miss
reconnaissance over incarceration
return on investment
plus return of interest
like a logo drawn for me by the great artistic homie i found
paid him two hundred dollars
plus he got half of the patent cost per year as the royalty
plus if i sell 20 tee shirts
he get one percent per shirt sold
as apart of that royalty collective amount
he smiled and said you my never ignorant getting goals accomplished no doubt
and im like ugh
i really don't care about fear
i can freak a cop out by rolling ten deep of a convoy without no clout
all about power of the like mindsets conducting business from county to country
don't trip cause i already went when my fellow racist said go busted bottom lip oh no...
i don't go by a color my bloodline told me i am Cherokee and Edo and so now you know
like i said there will be no unity
cause most are uneducated of them ownselves so i ain't you-related
this is Young Ancestor times
im picturing peach fields
strawberries
kale and cabbage
while sipping on my own purple bullets and berrier grape sweet wet wine
make them sausages for them ole heads
keep the foods producing from each harvest on our own homestead
nope yours won't get fed
this is all tree top
no need to bump ugly knees or your sticky faders when hips hop
put yo hands in the air busters
don't bust no guns around here
yo it's my children around here
happy as funk around here
i knew you heard me clearly for your next yesteryears
i sport Vodun for every purpose
and it's on like that per every potential foe who cursed in
to never seek help cause my redesigned hotel got em all comfortably locked in...
put the signs on the doorknob to let em know you all busy
and come back with your credit cards i purchased with my own monies will and is a fact
straight prophecy like that
when you ain't got nothing else to do
but minding your own business
instead of catching the flu
sick and tired
hopeless and barbwired
i bet you caught the cold too
fool youza fool
turn your back and watch me stab you
you must be a character from the imprison celled
cause i ain't down with homosexuality
neither am i down with hypercuntcity
nor hypocrisy
or a dictator
lets get down on a sweet potato
split in the middle with olive oil
no butter on mine
and you can buy butter from me
someday you will see real soon
your favorite milk in glass bottles delivered
but hold up....
once again it is the one and two
family farming when driving commercial trucks
and when driving commercial trucks my delivery business makes ten thousands per every month
got my mind focused on throwing a party every month
give me the cash
employ writers to write books based on my growing business
as a major conglomerate non-married spiritual being who rose to a higher essential experience i like that
no as a mind of fact i love you the last grandma i got
cause when i go back to the united kingdom to setup shop
i want the pounds and euros working my hand compiling knots
getting smarter with an worm intellect
wiggling my intelligence out and in during the rain
i see them birdies swooping
wetted up
looking foul
oooo what a shame
then my kitty came thru
talking meows while my dog boos
oh shut up and take that snooze
or quack like a quacker
well hiss you too you sly jive turkey chicken juiced non-factor...
give me the knife
i want the white meat tonight
throw that dark stuff in the bucket over there
use it for my own thanksgiving i swear
stuff them moufs with cranberry sauce speak now
yo jaws all puffed out
the throat is poked
heartbeat is livid
bellybutton acting timid
when undercovers you better breakfast
as soon as the morning hits you wake!
being a silent multimillionaire means moving in silence without a recognizable face
trey cinco de mayo
in my rite hand are all Queens and Empresses with their suspicious smiling face...
put my cards down before leaving the table with my Edo Cherokee baseball cap on
the other players asked
yo god now what is up with no dap?
i said my cards are lethal to my foes they don't wanna mess with that it is a fact
so they picked up my rite hand off the table to see all meanmuggs of their hardest available
known players frighten and terrified
as my silky black cat jumped in my chair to say boo with his deep moon yellow eyes
i heard the scatters emptied vacant room my supersonic sound goes boom!
vroom vroom on my 1982 motorcycle be that positive devil dared declared
Ahhhh geah...
being a silent multimillionaire(echoing)....

"but now you know you can't don't faint just think...."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
One-Hundredd Health and Wellness : Truths of being "woke" (Heightened Awareness) Black Health and Wellness 2
R Black Poetry : yeah black history is a whack mystery and my back still blistery from being whip lashed , ready to grip some cash and run to the underground railroad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Barack Obama opens up about the difficulty of 'being a functioning Black person in America' in surprise appearance Black People Politics 3
Fine1952 Black Money Business Jobs : Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black In America Black Money Business Jobs 0
Senegal Black People : Am I Being Too Hard on Van Jones? Black People Open Forum 2
C Black People : TThere Is A Fundamental Difference In Being A Civil Rights Advocate Than Being A Revolutionary Freedom Fighter Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : You Have Been And Still Is Being Lied Too Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Being hot from the hood is not good in any manner a plenty bandannas are worn by many car parked at the club but got a bad spark plug and my heart l Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Being a former church goer/christian ... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Liberian girl's song about COVID-19 being played on radio Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : Being Divinely True And Real Black People Open Forum 1
Azacotogan Benin : Daagbo of Ouidah being called "His Majesty" and "global leader of Vodun?!?" Benin 0
C Black People : Too Serious Being Black Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : The Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black In America Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : This is hot and fly and it will occupy some dumb eardrums and some fear come from being haters, need elevators to take them all the way up like FAT J Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Why Do Black Afrikans Allow That White Racist Unjust Prejudice Luciferian Human Being Set The Agenda For Black Commentary And Activism??? Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : White Woman Identified After Being Filmed Saying She Wants To Kill N****** Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : VIEW THIS... No need to Buy! Info that is so Enlightening to WELL Being! Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black Parenting : BEING CONSTANTLY ON THE CELL PHONE IMPACTS YOUR CHILD Black Parenting 1
Destee Pets / Animals : Black the Rottweiler - talking to him about not being a Rottie that attacks / kills their owner Pets / Animals 11
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Hundreds of black deaths in Summer of 1919 are being remembered African American History Culture 0
Perfection Black People Politics : You're not considered a human being, so how you gone get them to give you reparations? Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Dishwasher Awarded $21.5 Million for Being Made to Work on Sundays Black People Doing Positive Things 0
B Black Education / Schools : Mental Health and Well-Being by Design: Leveraging and Scaling High Impact Solutions to Support Comm Black Education / Schools 0
R Black Poetry : Got a proud walk but loud talk in the library is not good seeing crazy and by being lazy could ruin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People Politics : Florida Ballets being illegally tranported. Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : This one boy try remain like a train being late while seeing cake rolling down the track while holdi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee Black People Politics : How Can I Fight for Your Baby - When My Baby is Being Shot in the Street? Black People Politics 17
nilevalley Black People Politics : On this day of nationwide protests over mexican children being separated from their families ... Black People Politics 3
candeesweet Black Poetry : Life's Autonomy being Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Being black in Russia: World Cup 2018 Black Sports 2
Kemetstry Black People : BLACKS BEING TARGETED BY BOMBER IN TEXAS Black People Open Forum 15
R Black Poetry : Drug slanging by new kid man hanging off the bridge like leaves on trees beg for his life like being Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
crwn Health and Wellness : BREAKING News From CDC! Americans Are Being POISONED! Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Libya : Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary Clinton Libya 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Neo-Nazi Website The Daily Stormer Is Now Being Hosted on Island With Mostly Black Residents Science and Technology 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : BEING BLACK or BROWN’ Is it Self Hatred or SELF-ish Preservation? Chevron Dove 4
OldSoul OldSoul : A slavery 'game' being used in schools OldSoul 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Colin Kaepernick Isn’t Being Blackballed Because He Knelt for Anthem - Rule violates 1st Amendment Black Sports 241
Kemetstry Black People : CHARLOTTESVILLE NAZIS BEING IDENTIFIED AND FIRED THRU THE NET Black People Open Forum 20
skuderjaymes Black People Politics : What's wrong with being friendly with Russia? What exactly is the fear? Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Party Of One: Three Black Women On Being Single And Satisfied Black Women 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 10-Year-Old Starts Empowering Clothing Line After Being Bullied For Her Dark Skin Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Lue Reacts to LeBron Not Being Named MVP Finalist Black Sports 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Being A Leader Ain't Easy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Education / Schools : University Miss Black pageant winner criticized for 'not being black enough' Black Education / Schools 18
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Just Being Real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Senegal : Being African American in Senegal Senegal 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : today-show-viewers-react-to-tamron-hall-being-replaced-by-megyn-kelly Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : lee-daniels-wants-white-people-to-feel-good-about-being-white Black People Politics 7