Black Authors : "Behold A Pale Horse"

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Fine1952, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    by William Cooper {deceased** -- His book entails:

the assassination of John F. Kennedy
    the real reason for AmeriKKKa presence in Iraq
    the war on drugs
    the Secret Government
    and UFOs.

No wonder he was killed...he possessed powerful information that the gub'ment did not ever want to ever reach the 'public'.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=- 729985813912005672

----------------------------------

Did motorcade driver (Secret Service Agent) William Greer fire the fatal shot that killed President John F. Kennedy?

I only quote the passage below to demonstrate the fact that William Cooper intended th expose the real purpose and agenda of the gub'ment...

Revelation 6:8 - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

2. Sefirot

Sefirot Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    Great book. I recall the influence it had on me when I read it back in '95. His wife maintains that it was a natural death, but ...
    Regardless though, the book was already published multiple times. I don't think killing him at that point would have made a difference.
    What I DO believe is that they are the biggest bullies of all time. They don't care if we know bc it's too late for us to do anything to change the "quiet war."
    We couldn't even keep bush out of a presidency he stole. Any other nation would have assassinated him.
    We're too scared to break a "do not cross" police line to save our children from getting shot up in schools.
    They smile at the fact that we are slowly catching on to their tyranny.

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Darn!

I just typed up a whole post full of information, and lost it!

I will just mention this-

Here in this country (and some around the world) we are spoiled. If there were to be a Terrorist Attack today, many of us wouldn't even know what to do - too busy caught up in the junk they show on TV, watching DVDs, movies, and all that mess - anything and everything that will keep us from being 'Conscious' and 'Cognizant' of what is REALLY going on.

Let me ask this:

While we are watching Movies every Friday, Saturday night at the movie theaters, What is the Government doing?
    While we are watching the 'Super Bowl,' What are they doing?
    While we are ENJOYING the NBA Finals, Amusement Parks, shopping at Malls nationwide, What are they doing?

They work like its a 24-Hour job. There is no "9-5" when it comes to Government Issues and Affairs. We need to straighten up, and stop being so spoiled, if we are to combat against all these 'Secret Plans.'

KD06

4. Sefirot

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    I’m quick to hit that “select all” and “copy” tab throughout my posts, lol. As a producer, it only took losing one beat to learn that lesson.

Indeed. Everything is a distraction and a suggestion. We no longer care. We catch wind of their plot, and we go right out and distract ourselves with their suggestions. It helps us to hold on to what we call "life" and "reality." I recall telling my parents about Behold a Pale Horse and the content therein. They refuted it as though it somehow threatened what they believed they were in control of all along. Now, they realize it. And it's almost a panic. Pops watches CNN and listens to talk shows 24/7.

I used to look at "programs" and commercials from the 50's and 60's and would notice how dumb people behaved. I wondered how anyone could even appreciate anything as demeaning as that. Especially the commercials. Now I notice a trend right back in the same direction.

As far as the movies at theaters: Hundreds of people flock into each of these theaters daily, especially on holidays (holy days). Everyone is talking and yapping, getting situated, and casually glancing at a huge blank screen. And then a loud sound appears, accompanied by flashing light focused on that blank screen (it's still blank. It’s just reflecting vibrations of light like the moon does the sun. But these are movie stars). At this point everyone straightens up their heads so as to stare directly at the dancing light on the screen, captivated by the sounds emitted by the oscillating (vibrating) speakers as well.

People sit there for hours staring at this screen until the light stops. Then everyone stands up and files out of the room simultaneously. And then, guess what? Another bunch comes in and sits down to do the same exact thing. All day long, all year long. And then it's over. You go home, and what's waiting there as the corner stone to your abode? Your very own miniature blank screen. You can turn it on with already provided PROGRAMS (light waves vibrating to a certain frequency) for you to watch until you fall asleep. Angelic Beings or so-called "extraterrestrials" viewing this from above can probably only shake their heads and cover their eyes in horror and shame.

So yeah, Brah, I think we are every bit the meaning of "spoiled." So much so that even when we realize what we should not be doing, we collectively have no clue what we should do instead. In Egipt we lived our entire life with spiritual cultivation in mind. We don't know what to do besides finding emotional gratification from watching TV, movies, and consuming. We need to rediscover what it means to be Black. What it means to Live. What it means to be Children of The Most High. What it means to BE.

And you're right. They know what their position is in the scheme of things. And part of it is to ensure that we do not.

5. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    What I have found is that it is not necessarily that we don't care; it is just the fact we care about some things more than others. For example, it is not that we don't care about our privacy being invaded; it is the fact that we care more about "getting what we need to get," even if we need to have out personal privacy invaded in the process.One of the reasons why we dis-tract ourselves with their suggestions, is because many of us are too lazy to come up with our own. Either that, or we will make a suggestion that is based on 'their' perspective and/or perception. Then, of course, the traditional "that's life!" and such are no-thing short of cop-outs. I am reading a Book entitled Brain Power by Karl Albrecht, and in this Book, he mentions how he felt so much better when he gave up watching so much TV, turned off the radio, stopped reading the newspaper, etc. Well, I can sure say that I concur with his view. However, for the sake of the masses, I have to say that many of us have been conditioned into relying on the Public Media for almost anything and everything, so in a sense, trying to convinces people in/of this country to give up the media, would be a "struggle and a half," if you know what I mean. We have also been conditioned into willingly accepting the Programming on TV as well, so much so, that nowadays we would even enjoy it, even if the message was intended to criticize those of us sitting at home on the couch, eating the food they "programmed" us to run out and buy. We have truly been spoiled.

Keep in mind (as you know) that the root term in 'Commercial' is 'commerce,' which is, by definition, the buying and selling of goods (What goods?), especially on a large scale (large scale huh.. (Interesting...)), as bettwen cities or nations. (Actually I would say cities AND nations) Anyway, since that is the case, it would be safe to say that by perhaps "turning off the TVs, radios, and ignoring the newspapers, for at least 1 month, will save us a whole lot of money! Not only that, but by the time we return to the Tel-A-Vision (I mean Television), we won't be so hungry to pick up the messages being dis-played and re-played.

You hit the nail right on the head when as you spoke about the the actions taken place in the Movie Theater (most of them taken place in MALLS, SHOPPING CENTERS, etc.), but I would add two things to what you said (one of them given what I just mentioned):

(1) While spending all that time in front of the LIGHTS in the DARK ROOM(S), you spend.....hhhhmmmm.....How much money in the process! You pay your (most of the time) $9 ticket, then you are accompanied by the children at that, which adds an extra mere $5 a child. Then, you have the GR-EASE-Y (Get Rid of EASE) (I mean greasy) Pop-corn, which comes in what I call 'Excess Containers,' which is sold at approximately $7, followed by Candy and Soda (Great, more Sugar!), which is sold at nearly $6 as well. Before you know it, you done sat in a chair for 2 hours and ate "so-called food" for a total of over $30 (after taxes) to do something that you could have done at home for free with patience! Then, of course, after that night of heavy spending and eating, you go back home and perform a "mini-ature" version of what you just did 2 hours ago! (Sad, Sad, Sad...smh)

By the way, let's not forget the fact that (especially children) are staring at the Video Game/Arcade machines PRIOR to staring into a Big Blank Screen, sometimes just to win enough "award" tickets to get a stuffed animal! (Which they will beat the "stuffing" out of when they get home, due to what is seen on TV) Now I am pretty sure you can see what all this Technology has done. Not only has it been made easily available and accessible to us, but it is to the point where we ourselves has volunteered to become humble 'servants' of it.

Now of course this does not go for everyone, but I can be sure it happens with the pre-dominant amount of those in this country. This is where our heavy 'interest' is.

Isn't that something - all of that 'Emotional Gratification?' It is almost as if we can not find anything to be happy about. We always have to expose our ears to soap-operas (What in that HECK would get us so desire-ably into soap-operas?), 100 Tips on Having a Good Relationship (It is amazing to me how with all these tips, sites, books, magazines, articles, columns and all on having a "Good Relationship," divorce rates and relationships have gone both sour and bad!) (That must say something about those whom we open our ears to); we need to stop allowing Television, radio, newspapers, and magazines to determine whether we will have a good day or bad day! We need to get into the habit of combatting against MIND CONTROL over the air-waves, and begin to CONTROL our MINDS. If we do not combat against the War on Drugs (With everyone who is dying fast due to these drugs), UFOs (never know what could be contained in them, which is one reason they are described as UN-IDENTIFIED (or UN-IDENTIFIABLE), the Secret Government (Which never sleeps); in essence, we just really need to WAKE UP!

KD06

6. Sefirot

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    Profound, Brother. Profound.

I asked my students today "what is life, and what do you plan to do with it?"
    I insisted that they deal with the initial question first.
    Man, it was like when Tom Cruise asked Kurt Russell in Vanilla Sky what his daughters' names were (yet another movie. Guilty!).
    Anyway, they had absolutely no clue as to how to even come close to articulating an answer.
    Not many of us can. So we indulge in "their" reality/life for comfort.

So true. "What we want" and trying to obtain it is what we have accepted as "life." And what we want is no longer an original construct.

*edit* Glad you didn't accidentally erase that write up too ;)

7. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Exhaling before Going Deeper...

HAHA! @ Vanilla Sky! I have never even thought about giving myself the time to watch that mess, but speaking of Tom Cruise, I have come a long way to understand True Lies! :LOL: - But even a bigger :lol: @ "Accidentally" erasing the previous write-up!

Yea - you would be surprised to find out how many of us have simply for-gotten the basics, or just simply passed them on and accepted them the way "the world" conditioned us to accept them. Hence, of course, we have MUCH work to do. Oh - and guess what! If our children are having such a hard time finding it out in the Classroom, Where will they find it out! Mom and Dad aren't into searching re-searching anymore; rather, they are into turning and re-turning to the TV, Newspapers, Radio. etc. for anything and everything they choose to seek! (What a lazy home to be in)

Next thing you know, we want the houses we see on TV, cars we see on TV, live a "rich" life like Celebrities we see on TV, then you have the worst part: You want to "marry" a woman who looks like some model on TV, or a man who looks like someone we seen on TV - it is just ridiculous...

Then I ask again - While we are "spoiling and being spoiled," What are the powers-that-be doing? We never know how bad it is until, of course, the MEDIA tells us (How Sad...)

8. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    One of Mind controls most subtle method is the manipulation of thoughts themselves.All to often our thoughts are NOt original (ie of our own creation),they are re-mixes of previous thoughts (yours or somebody elses).But what constitutes a thought?Is it the reaction to a stimuli (physical or otherwise) or is it the child of an active mind/spirit/essence.

we have identified some of our habits that are,in essence, controlled by an outer source (even as I type and produce words in a TRULY foreign language to our people I am only RESPONDING no matter how original the words seem,think about it).

Recognizing the unwanted cycle is one way to end up breaking it and we have recognized some of it.Since this thread is titled "Behold the Pale Horse" I would like to remind you all that in the beginning of the book (the section about SHOCK TESTING THE ECONOMY) all you have to do is look around you in the MEDIA to watch the testing occur......so that is one thing you can take from the novel.

I have been called "weird","un-emotional",etc by various ladies that I know personally but the reason I bring that up is because of the fact that "standards" always change as the people in power (ie the media/government) see it fit....so if you are told you do not "act"(ie not be yourself) right (by anybody) than you need to ask that person what would be appropriate behavior (though some are "givens") and such.