Black People : Behind the Harry Reid Thang: We are Missing It

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, Jan 12, 2010.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hey fambly.

I was over there with Hyper kill and them just getting right into the discussion like we was really saying something but we missed it, I missed it and now I got to share with yawl the real deal.

First of all I did not know Harry Reid is white. I just got off the phone with brotha oldsoul and he was telling me how the republicans are jumping all over Reid demanding he apologize for his racist remarks.

I'm like WHAAAAT! Get the fug outta here!

Brotha pointed out that this is a smoke screen to keep our focus away from what's really important. What's in this book "Game Change" that the republicans gotta put up a smoke screen to keep us focused on something trivial like skin color? I mean the book is still hot off the presses but the reps wasted no time deciding what they wanted us to focus on and we come in here discussing nothing nothing else but what they want us to discuss.

The book is not on amazon.com yet. But soon as any of yawl get it let's have a discussion about what this game change is all about.

2. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    I'm sorry but i must disagree a little.....

This isn't even a political thing.....this is a societal issue that is the result of the creations by the pale skin populace in the first place.......

To even make this a demokrat or republikan issue, is trivializing one of the most destructive elements that has divided the african brother and sister in amerikkka up until 2010.

This element of 'Dark-skin v.s Light skin' obviously as we know was created upon the acts of white slave masters and their forced relations with slave african sisters during the enslavement of the african for 200 + years, and carried on for the next centuries of oppressive and racist policy, that progressed 'white supremacy' in the minds and actions of this society....

This is where lighter skin and ways of speech associated with 'whiteness' or someone that is not of african ancestry were the bar that made the advantages possible unto the lighter skinned african than to a 'darker complexed' african brother or sister in the amerikkkan social arena..........

This is a problem that has now seeped into the genrational thought processing of african generations in amerikkka up to this point, where brothers and sisters have succumbed to this wicked philosophy that:

'The lighter you are, the most successful you will be'.

or

The lighter you are the most 'beautiful' you must be

And that has transpired into a whole slew of slave conditioned handicapps that keep our people from coming together on many varied issues and societal conditions that are instituted to keep us just that divided........

This is why 'mixing' and or 'living'(INTEGRATION) with whites has become one of the self-destructing mindsets in some brothers and sisters of the bougie class to the point, that they advocate cultural disunity and genocide, for this false 'utopia' of eurocentric feeling and assimilation.....smh.....

The political speak unto this for being some 'demokrat' or 'republikan' issue is hypocrisy, this is a severe human issue that was created and continues to be progressed by the pale skin and the dumbed down brother or sister who doesn't come to oneself, in order to regain self-respect, love, and awareness for themselves or any other brother or sister for that matter........

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    just a coincidence that the book drops now?

:10500: well, we always do focus on what they want us to don't we?

4. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Yes, brotha james the comment may be a smoke screen to turn us off from reading the book(although as oldsoul pointed out they already think we don't read anyway so why bother) or the book may be a smokescreen for something else that's going on.

When republicans chide a white man for making a racist comment you know something else is going on.

Read the book

5. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    it's all about health care

what is going on is that the health care bill is going into conference with Reid leading the senate caucus.
    they are trying to put some stink on him to weaken the coalition for health care.
    is it a coincidence that this issue pops up right now?

i have long stated that the word negro does not bother me one way or the other.
    what with us getting so sensitive to certain words, we are easy to control and distract.
    all they have to do is drop one of them words in there at the right time and we will do go off and forget about our mission.

if the health care bill was as bad as certain "nationalists" say that it is then why are they fighting it so hard?

6. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    BINGO

I knew this was a golden apple.

I need to catch up on what's happening with the health bill. Last thing I knew about it was the Senate's version of the bill did not include the public option which basically defeats the whole purpose of the bill.

Yes, why are they fighting about it. Why did the Senate even bother to draft a version of then innocuous when simply rejecting the bill the House sent them would have had the same effect?

7. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    the true shape of the bill will be determined in conference. that is up now.
    why do you think this stink came out now? to get negroes all distracted.
    there is a chance of some real reform. that is what they are fighting about.

8. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    As long as we either couldn't play or played by their rules (as well as usually lost) all was good with the world around them...

Flashforward and now that one of their favorite white sons (Bush Junior) screwed up things to the point that even the true white powers that be had to let a light bright (Obama) try to fix things:

Now even a white democrat would have us to believe he only got elected because of his alleged or real favorable treatment all thruout his life?!?

Instead:

Even the man's white mom had to get food stamps...

As well as Obama went to college via somebody's affirmative action program(s)...

Though it isn't just him being disrespected and lied about:

It's us risking turning against the fella on the basis of what some 'closet' white racist dares to imply and suggests is 'our' litmus test for who is or isn't one of our own...

Say what?!?

Yeah, right...

No bet!

Him being one of our own is a given:

Him also not being above and beyond our criticism and scrutiny is too...

The alleged or real house kneegrow only gave out the orders to the darker skinned slaves (hence white massa wouldn't have to cringe day after day when he saw those bowed heads-- but angry faces etc.)...

Also the white overseers played their own mind games (since the aformentioned poor fellas were just stand ins with no real power of their own)...

Flashforward and some dark skins can just play dumb/feigh ignorance of the law etc.:

Any light bright-- at best-- will get a lecture for being arrested etc. -- for doing the same things...

So later for illusions:

Also do consider the doublespeak of the article another unexpected reality check/wake up call...

After all:

The U. S. Supreme Court just gave back the right of even prisoners to vote...

And even W was pressured to extend the Voting Rights Act twenty five more years...

So later for anybody's latest divide and conquer ploys...

:SuN020:

9. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    :fyi: