The Front Porch : Begin with the End in Mind

BrooklynMermaid

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 15, 2012
Good Day,

I have been reading many of the Enlightening messages and knowledge of Kamitic spiritual practices. I am still in the genesis state of learning. Paradigm shifts of the mind take time. The older we are the more difficult a shift of the mind can become especially when many of us have been indoctrinated and conditioned by the religion and the European capitalistic society. Since I'm beginning my journey during the sunset portion of this life as we know it, I realize my journey is just beginning and it will take more than the time I have left to reach the Utopia of my spirituality. Any shared wisdom is welcomed.

Good Day,

I have been reading many of the Enlightening messages and knowledge of Kamitic spiritual practices. I am still in the genesis state of learning. Paradigm shifts of the mind take time. The older we are the more difficult a shift of the mind can become especially when many of us have been indoctrinated and conditioned by the religion and the European capitalistic society. Since I'm beginning my journey during the sunset portion of this life as we know it, I realize my journey is just beginning and it will take more than the time I have left to reach the Utopia of my spirituality. Any shared wisdom is welcomed.

Excellent reading material to reconnect:

Muntu-the new African culture. By Janheinz Jan
Afrikan Woman the Original Guardian Angel. By the late Dr. Ishakamusa Barashango ( great teacher and author of many books of our on-going contributions to world civilization)

Good Day,

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Hello and welcome to Destee.com BrooklynMermaid, enjoy your stay. Rest easy, all of us are just beginning and looking for that utopia you speak of, its all in the journey, well said indeed.

Peace In,

Good Day,

:hello: BrooklynMermaid ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

It appears that you have not confirmed your registration via email, as your posts are requiring moderation ... meaning they are not immediately being posted, but being put in a queue, waiting for approval prior to publication.

Please check your email account for an email from us, asking you to click a link within it, and confirm the registration. If you don't see it ... click here to request confirmation to be resent. If it doesn't arrive, or you have more problems with this, let me know ... just post here ... and we'll get you taken care of.

Always a blessing to have the beauty of the sunset in our midst ... :grouphug:

Please make yourself right at home.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back