Black Poetry : before the month end

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by brotherdarrows@, May 28, 2007.

1. brotherdarrows@

brotherdarrows@ Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    i had to come back where i left off like the returning son and the son who fought the war for who i know not about to make it hot and the pain that was there when i got back no slack we need a healing we go through it and god bless the child who got his own and any day they can light the bomb and what are we fighting for who are we fighting for whose war with divine intervention and modern day killing inventions pain and suffering got me wondering every victim is close to home and we working on the remedy every message in the melody putting ourselves in the worst position a large percentage put in a friction not knowing direction and my fingers dirty from my hands being stuck in the ground my knuckles bleeding from this concrete beating giving faith to what i am believing so that i am receiving what i be needing and i be eating and using the bathroom and i am the groom at the last dance when i groom before i leave the room to hear another happy day or a day to be happy i trying to make it happen so i don't follow the captain cuz he the captain of the slave ship thats me on the slave trip to do his dirty work as he jerks my chain that i am chained to trying to change my mind and find where my mind over matter and the mad hatter like a klick and a klacker never a slacker trying not to get the work done by memory this and remember that these where my brothers bro and black...

http://people.sinclair.edu/ryanvanlenning/Lynching_files/image004.jpg

swinging from the branches of the trees like that and i remember that almost forgot that but i remember bro and black from way back so today that is who i choose to recall on memorial day and today ain't end but before the end of the month end we will have another day begin before the months end.

justice and peace

2. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Remembering those who were slain in the war against us. I salute you for this piece, poet, such truth in this scribe.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    awesome write as you cross into da true meanings