destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother skuderjaymes,

It was reported that you were being a "jerk" in chat.

I didn't witness this, but trust that if you have been doing such, you will stop.

Thanks a Bunch!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

excuse me?

First thing.. I don't really appreciate being called a jerk.

And if I am in violation of some rule, I would like to know what rule I violated.. and also when and where I violated that rule.

I think that is only fair.

that's really wild.. I've been here all these years posting positive content.. sharing.. caring.. and I'm insulted like this with absolutely no basis.. no nothing.. no respect.. no consideration.. you could have just shot me a Private message.. or an email.. but you haul me out to the town square and sully my name with no evidence.. no nothing..

If that's how you feel about my presence here.. it's duly noted..

This forum is for violations and "possible" ones, it's where these type of situations belong.

I rarely address such issues privately, as it's a learning opportunity for all, providing transparency.

No one called you a jerk, they said you were acting like a jerk, and i admitted i did not witness it.

I wasn't accusing you of it ... i didn't say you did it ... i only asked ... if true ... please stop.

If untrue ... i apologize for any discomfort this might have caused you ... please don't take it personal.

It's my job to address these issues (efficiently) ... and this demonstrates a weak spot in that ability.

I'll work on rectifying that ... so you nor anyone has to experience this again ... my bad.

Love You!

Destee

This forum is for violations and "possible" ones, it's where these type of situations belong.

I rarely address such issues privately, as it's a learning opportunity for all, providing transparency.

No one called you a jerk, they said you were acting like a jerk, and i admitted i did not witness it.

I wasn't accusing you of it ... i didn't say you did it ... i only asked ... if true ... please stop.

If untrue ... i apologize for any discomfort this might have caused you ... please don't take it personal.

It's my job to address these issues (efficiently) ... and this demonstrates a weak spot in that ability.

I'll work on rectifying that ... so you nor anyone has to experience this again ... my bad.

Love You!

Destee

okay.. I don't appreciate having my behavior likened to "a jerk" either.. without any explanation as what that means.

It's insulting.. and belittling. And I don't know how to not take personal something that is being directed directly at me. Isn't that the definition of personal?

And how can this be a learning opportunity for anyone when their is no detail as to what is considered "acting like a jerk"?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back