Brother AACOOLDRE : Bed of Suffering

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, May 28, 2014.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    “BED OF SUFFERING” REVELATIONS 2:22
    By Andre Austin
    The book of Revelations cover in part Roman Emperor Domitian rule. Domitian was assassinated in 95/6 AD for abuse of power. He was bald headed and worn a wig made of Lamb’s wool. He described himself as the Morning star/Venus/Lucifer and as the 3rd part of the Trinity. He also had Hammer toes relating to Revelations bronze feet and Bear’s feet.
    Roman historian Suetonius recorded many incidents occurring near or in Domitian Bed which links his bed to that of Revelation’s Bed of suffering. Here’s Domitian Bed in context according to Suetonius:
    A. Domitian summoned a Palace steward to his bedroom, invited him to join him on his couch, made him feel perfectly secure and happy, condescended to share dinner with him-yet had him crucified on the following day.
    B. Domitian also spoke of his action in taking his wife Domitia back, after the divorce, as ‘a recall to my divine Bed”.
    C. With the approach of midnight Domitian became so terrified of assassination that he jumped out of bed; and at dawn condemned to death a soothsayer.
    D. Domitian bade the boy hand him the dagger which was kept under his pillow. Stephen stabbed him in the groin with a dagger.
    E. Domitian was extremely lustful, and called his constant sexual activities “Bed-wrestling as though it were a sport. Some say that he preferred to depilate (pull or remove hair) his concubines himself and would go swimming with the commonest prostitutes. Domitian was jealous of women who had hair because he was bald-headed; he even wrote a book called: “The care of the hair”. Domitian related himself to the book of Daniel about a son of man with hair of lamb’s wool because he wore a wig made out of lamb’s wool.
    BOOK OF REVELATIONS:
    “Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. So I will cast her on a bed of suffering..I will strike her children dead”. (Rev 2:20-23)
    Recall in Suetonius biography that Domitian complexion was red (Ruddy). This is important because the Red dragon in Revelation kills pregnant woman and their fetus (Revelations 12). According to Suetonius “She became pregnant by him and died as a result of a abortion which Domitian forced on her”. Revelation’s wasn’t talking about the Old testament’s Jezebel because her husbands and sons lived on and ruled for many years.
    Now if we go back and time to the 90’s Ad and talk about a evil ruler to the Romans who made their bed, a bed of suffering they would have been immediately alerted to Domitian’s bed.