Support : Becoming a Premium Member

I Love You Sister candeesweet! I haven't had a chance to talk much with you lately but I see you moving around the house, sharing your sweet self and Spirit. Thank you so much for being here and staying here and living here and loving here and all that you do here ... Thank You Beloved! You bring such a big warm smile to my face and heart. I am so honored. Thank You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

I have been talking in the new shout box, wondering if only I can see it, since no one else said anything. I figured folk are quiet, tired, not wanting to be bothered right now ... so I logged out to go to bed only to find that there is a message saying ... you do not have permission to be here or something along those lines ... so ... I have more work to do but I cannot do it now / tonight. It will have to wait until tomorrow. I really thought I had got our chat back but such is not the case. It's coming though, there is evidence on the table. Thanks again Family for your patience with me. Goodnight ... :byebye:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back