Support : Becoming a Premium Member

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Hello Tech Support and Destee
Love your new layout and I hope your happy!
I can't find the button to become a Premium Member.
Let me know:)

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I Love You Sister candeesweet! I haven't had a chance to talk much with you lately but I see you moving around the house, sharing your sweet self and Spirit. Thank you so much for being here and staying here and living here and loving here and all that you do here ... Thank You Beloved! You bring such a big warm smile to my face and heart. I am so honored. Thank You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I have been talking in the new shout box, wondering if only I can see it, since no one else said anything. I figured folk are quiet, tired, not wanting to be bothered right now ... so I logged out to go to bed only to find that there is a message saying ... you do not have permission to be here or something along those lines ... so ... I have more work to do but I cannot do it now / tonight. It will have to wait until tomorrow. I really thought I had got our chat back but such is not the case. It's coming though, there is evidence on the table. Thanks again Family for your patience with me. Goodnight ... :byebye:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
OMG ... and I posted this in the wrong thread ... :shame:

There's too much going on right now. I'm confuzzled! :)

Loving Us!

Destee

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
OMG ... and I posted this in the wrong thread ... :shame:

There's too much going on right now. I'm confuzzled! :)

Loving Us!

Destee
It's all good! Relax! We have come so far with You Always in our corner supporting us! The Fam has total patience for your excellence! Which you give consistently!
Thank You For being here for ME Destee!
I Love You Sis!
Nikki

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.