Law Forum : beauty supply store-owner-choking-african-american-woman

For those asking why shop at these places, I'd like to know where should Black women buy their beauty supplies?

images.jpg I know I don't look nothing like no dang Becky nor am I trying to but I am going to continue to go to a beauty supply store and buy what I want or need regardless. That man would have caught heck had he even tried any of that nonsense with me.[photo=medium]3289[/photo]

black women don't need that stuff. i realize that they have been convinced that they do but that is not so.

So, you're saying Black women have been convinced by (who) that we need to wear makeup? Or whatever we want to do for the look we want? That we don't have enough sense to know what we want or need for ourselves?

So does shopping at Walgreens make your shopping experience in any different than shopping at the beauty supply store.

There are Blacks that make beauty products. They are not able to get approval, FDA? for their products to sale at retail stores, except the Asians or Korean owned beauty supply stores. Mostly hair products.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back