Law Forum : beauty supply store-owner-choking-african-american-woman

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
I would like to know the answer to your question, Bro. James because in my opinion, how and where we spend our money should be more important than how we look.
Beauty. Where to shop for those much needed and desired beauty products. I use a Black owned hair products line. Taliah Waajid Black Earth products. Because it's hard for Black owned products to get approval to sell thru Sally's Beauty Supply, they sell their products thru the Asian owned beauty supply stores.
Money and beauty. Money first, beauty is a real close second.
The one Black owned beauty supply store I've been to, the prices were nearly double the cost of other beauty supply stores.
The other option is to sell our products thru Black beauty salons. That's takes a level of trust some of us don't have.

:thinking:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black Money Business Jobs : black-owned-beauty-supply-stores Black Money Business Jobs 55
Destee Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Putting the Black back in beauty supply Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Not Egyptian and no great beauty: what Gal Gadot's Cleopatra should look like, according to history Egypt 0
R Black Poetry : At home she roam around in a gown and boys hound and bark be astound her beauty could wreck a nation and don't expect compensation can't place her lac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : Only you have unforgettable beauty, it is eternal in my memory. It shines clearly in my mind and subconscious mind - this is the best I've seen in my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : You are my beastly lust, body heat from your beauty. A deep feeling of love pierces the psyche and soul, I have an energy dependence on you and your h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ Locs of Beauty Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ Degrees of Beauty Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Al D Africa : Beauty and Agony of the Skin They're In All Things Africa 2
A Black Poetry : The gorgeous beauty of black girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Breast Cancer Intervention-Older African American Women in Beauty Salons Black Women 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤These Glasses are filled with Beauty Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: Love and beauty boys know their duty he had a wiry plot that was fiery and // Intense fee Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : BLACK BEAUTY QUEEN ARRESTED AFTER ROAD RAGE BY COP Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
IFE Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : A New Standard of beauty (video) Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 5
jamesfrmphilly African American History Culture : vintage-photos-show-the-beauty-of-african-american-women-from-between-1920s-and-1940s African American History Culture 2
Liberty Health and Wellness : Could African-American beauty products pose health risks? Black Health and Wellness 11
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : From Banks to Beauty Products, The #BuyBlack Movement Is Real Black Money Business Jobs 0
Liberty Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Discover Black Beauty With Black Fashion Week USA Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
A Black Relationships : Is it colorism for one to have a skin color preference for beauty? Black Relationships 31
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: my mad duty is to add beauty to rap but a cutie zap // my eyes right here in Virginia Beac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : my mad duty is to add beauty to rap but a cutie zap // my eyes right here in Virginia Beach and n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ beauty behind the wheel Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Black Phoenix Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Black I Am: Celebrate Black Beauty at the 21st Annual International Locks Conference Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
frankster Black People : Hafu.....Mixed race Japanese beauty abuse - not Japanese enough. Black People Open Forum 4
river Spoken Word : Sequel to Sleeping Beauty Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clear Essence Cosmetics Health and Wellness : Tips for Men's Beauty Routines Black Health and Wellness 2
Perfection African Traditional Religion : The Black Woman's Body: A Study in Beauty, Art & Physics African Traditional Religion Study Group 89
MsInterpret Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Bronner Brothers: Beauty Care is a Recession Proof Business Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Beauty- Dru Hill Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
beautyshows Black Poetry : beauty shows Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Feather Audio Video Web Conferencing : Sun Ra - Sleeping Beauty / Strange Celestial Road - 1979/1980 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Women : Do Women Prefer To Have Brains or Beauty? Black Women 20
alyce Quiet Poetry Lounge : The Beauty Of Our Time Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
S Black People : FILM: "An Oversimplification of Her Beauty" by Terence Nance Black People Open Forum 2
F The Front Porch : my dreams are of faded beauty yet none see that beauty only I The Front Porch 3
S Black Women : What does "beauty" have to do with women? Black Women 128
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : The Hidden Beauty of the Hebrew Woman Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Beauty in the Dark (Groove with You) - Mos Def Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jaheim ft. Mary J. - Beauty & a Thug Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : INNOCENCE FATAL BEAUTY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Omowale Jabali African American History Culture : "The Beauty of Sobek" African American History Culture 1
Amnat77 Pan Africanism : Tribal Beauty Pageant -- for Men African American History Culture 5
H Black People : Cherry Blossoms On Black Beauty Black People Open Forum 4
Amnat77 GELE AND GELEDE BEAUTY AND POWER Black Health and Wellness 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Da beauty I see in you ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Destee Black Women : Men Teaching Women How to be Women - Beauty, Fashion, Etc?! Black Women 13
T Black Women : White Beauty is NOT the only beauty Black Women 17
S Beauty and skin care products. Black Health and Wellness 0