Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
https://edition.cnn.com/style/artic...ail&utm_term=0_12683c81a6-ec9a5954f7-29107917
One mans life is profoundly different than the other, yet they are twin brothers born in Africa..Unlike America, where a black man in white skin may be advantageous. Aside from the other stigmas that Albinos have to contend with there are some countries in Africa immersed in superstitions and will hack Albinos up to sell their body parts..

african twins.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Brother Al D ... I am so glad to see you in the house! I had to stop by your thread and say hi! Then I got in here and it's about hacked up and sold body parts ... oh gosh ... :eeek: ... too heavy for me right now, but I will come back and read it and respond. I just wanted to thank you for your love and say welcome home ... I will share more soon. I see I've missed some things you've said in the past (sorry). Brother Digital Living Space posted to it and made me see I missed it ... probably from years ago ... but it's never too late to try to get caught up ... :D ... I Love You! Thank You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back