Black People : Beautiful Mind-WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thank you Goddess Auset333 for sharing this with us. I first saw this documentary some years ago on PBS. It is a reminder to why I still stand in awe of all African achievements by very creative people. This Brotha is indeed a Savant.

And you are so right Goddess, I feel our Ancestors did more creating also. I can give personal testament to the fact that the use of creative faculties strengthens our view into our subconscious, this is the part of us that records every tiny detail and records it into memory.

We who are Artists are blessed that we can earn a living playing as children. The truth is, this is the best therapy for anyone. It is the single most effective cure of the world. To become creative beings, by choosing the best medium for us to create with.

The Universe has already given us materials we can control, and when we don't find the time to create with these materials, we find people to control- which leads to the condition we are in now.

Beloeved Kgmw MS,:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: to what you shared and what Chief Osiris shares below

Chief Osiris writes: Revelation become what we have come to accept as Creation, yet such action Is based on Thought, and verbal Action on the Physical level serve not as a hindrance to the way our Ancient First Way Ancestors Performed in Life, sound communication become the compliment to such Dynamic Action, which reveal tangible things, thus causing the Physical Reality of all things To be that which all tangible things Are, and Intangible Are Not, such Dynamics are what cause the God Essence to Be and Not To be, referencing the Eternal Infinite Energy, which our First way Ancestors was aware of and had the ability to perform as well as explain all things revealed by their performance, they having the ability to reveal those things to be used by Mortal Beings in establishing what we now refer to as Civilization..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back