Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : BEAUTIFUL HAIR! & Bantu Knot Beauties!

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
BANTU KNOTS & BANTU KNOT TWIST OUTS

I got lucky some years ago and did twisted my hair in knots just for practice and couldn't remember how to do it again! I actually went to work with it this way and loved the feedback. Now I know how to do it for real! And I can't wait to try it again!

This first young beauty does such a great job in her 2 blogs, i like the way she does it with the single twist process. Then she shows you many different ways you can style it after she takes the knots out. Amazing! The next beauty shows how to do it with shorter and nappier hair and she looks absolutely gorgeous. And she is really humerous and had to look at hers twice. The next girl also has really nappy hair and its abundant and she is a real dark beauty. My hair is somewhat abundant and think this style might suit my hair. I lke the products she uses. The last one I put up is another young cutie with short naps, and her blog is awesome! She does an excellent job of showing the hair products that she uses and offers a different kind than the others, and then she uses a wrap to give a different look. Real cute.

Look at this Beauty!--& Her hairstyle!

Vallonda Callaway,
TV Personality

174854_138300599519341_6121207_n.jpg

I can't figure out how she did her hair yet. I know she has my kind of hair, 'Black Hair', but I can't figure out just how she got this style. But I love it. She has other pics and I can see that this is a new style for her and it is so awesome! Seems like she went natural, but I just don't know if it's sort of like a Bantu know out result or what? Here's a another picture of her before she changed to this style:

1236620180-calloway2-220x165.jpg

Anyway, here's an article on her:

Valonda Calloway is a native of Onslow County, North Carolina. She graduated with cum laude honors from Winston-Salem State University in 1994 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications. She began her career in media as a writer and reporter at the Voice of America radio in Washington, DC. Valonda returned to North Carolina as a news reporter and anchor for WNCT, Channel 9 in Greenville. She was part of the team that won numerous awards including the prestigious Edward R. Murrow for continuous coverage during Hurricane Floyd. Valonda arrived in Raleigh in 2001 as a reporter for WRAL. She was promoted several times and most recently anchored the morning and noon news. Valonda currently serves as the advisor for the student newspaper, The Voice, at Fayetteville State University. Valonda is a member of a number of organizations including the National Association of Black Journalists, the Raleigh Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority and the Wake County Chapter of the Winston-Salem State University Alumni Association. Whether mentoring middle school girls, serving as a volunteer cheerleading coach or participating in fund raisers, Valonda embraces the verse, “To whom much is given, much is required.” A dancer and cheerleader since her early years, Valonda cheered in college and professionally for the Washington Redskins. Valonda lives in Wake County with her husband and daughter.
http://www.mycarolinatoday.com/2010/07/about-the-hosts/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back