Liberia : Beating of Liberian teenager

militant

Jun 21, 2005
African_Prince said:
hehehe, huh? Where have you been since Black chat closed?
Hehehe, was sarcastic in nature. I have been around looking for the likes of Girlfromthenc's all over the place...LOL just kidding. You think she will be jubilating at the new development?

More seriously, we can now realize how grave a situation we are in as a black race. We as africans (continental and diaspora) are all fighting for the second worst position, when all other races (asians, indians, italians) are fighting to the second best position (After their well revered white race whom they all worship).

dustyelbow

Oct 25, 2005
Two years ago, Cyprian Anyanwu, founder of the Philadelphia-based African Congress USA, and others applied to open a charter school in Southwest Philadelphia aimed at improving strained relations by integrating immigrant children and city students. His application was turned down.

Anyanwu submitted a revised proposal last month. The district is expected to hold hearings on charter proposals in two weeks.

Here's the problem. Local gub'erment run by corrupt White Americans with duped African americans not allowing both poor African American and Africans grow to changes in the community. All this big talk of both African and African Americans to criticize each other is null and void. These gub'erment officials continue to go to their jobs and continue to cause unnecessary havoc with both us intentionally. Going ahead and saying your better than me rather than showing that you can deal with the opposition thats causing the hell is easier with grandstanding behind statistics such as income and education. Maybe showing community support for this man and his mission would set a new experience for us.

The deaths and assaults caused are unwarranted and should go punished.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.