Brother AACOOLDRE : Bearing the Cross

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
BEARING THE CROSS: The Mule & The Mule driver

WAS IT SIMON PETER (SATAN) OR JESUS (GOD) at the Cross?

By Andre Austin

First of all it needs to be understood that Simon, the son of Gioras was a Zealot/Sicarii, an offshoot of the Maccabees who rebelled against two Roman Generals Vespasian and Titus between 66-70AD in Israel by military means.

This Simon, son of Gioras was lampooned and made into a parody character in the New Testatment. All the Simon’s in the NT are composite figures of the above Simon:

1. Simon the Apostle. Jesus tells to follow with a cross called Satan.

2. Simon of Cyrene carried the cross like a donkey/mule on shoulder. This shows they were lampoons of eachother. The Donkey was symbolic of Set (Satan)

3. Simon father of Judas Iscariot a pun on Sicarri and Issachar a donkey shoulder a burden (Genesis 49:14-15)

4. Simon Peter and all the rest.

And all the other Simon’s in the bible. The Roman historian Suetonius wrote a biography on Vespasian who went into the mule trade “which gave him the Nickname “Mule (donkey)-driver”. Keep this as the story unfolds.

In the book War of the Jews (WOJ) Book 7 it describes how Simon was captured and taken to Rome and executed. I will demonstrate that this was the same Simon in the New Testament told to get behind Jesus because he was Satan and to take the cross.

“And Now Simon, thinking he might be able to astonish and delude the romans, put on a white frock, and buttoned upon him a purple cloak, and appeared out of the ground (Rock cave) in the place the temple had formerly been” (Book 7 Chapter 2).

Now it’s a neat coincidence that Jesus says “Blessed are you, Simon…And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church (Temple)…whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven” (Matthew 16:17-19).

Its not a coincidence as we proceed on with more from War of the Jews. “Now Simon would not tell them, but bade them call for their captain, and when they ran to call him Rufus.. came to Simon and kept him in bonds” (Book 7). In Mark 15:21 “A certain man from Cyrene, Simon, the father of Alexander and Rufus.. and they forced him to carry the cross”.

Now back to War of the Jews “”Thus did God bring this man to be punished for what bitter and savage tyranny he exercised against his own countrymen [cannibalism]..for wicked actions do not escape the divine anger…”. (WOJ Book 7 Chapter 2) In the NT Jesus calls Simon Satan but in WOJ they call him wicked. Now as we skip on to chapter 5 we read:

“After these spoils passed by a great many men, carrying the images of Victory, whose structure was entirely of ivory or of gold. After which Vespasian marched in the first place and Titus followed him and Domitian (Red Dragon) also rode along with them. Now the last part of this pompous show was at the temple of Jupiter (Amen), whither when they were come stood still, for it was the romans ancient custom to stay , till somebody brought the news that the general of the enemy was slain. This general was Simon, the son of Gioras who had been led in this triumph” (Book 7 chapter 5)

So we see how Vespasian and Titus (The Mule-driver) leads Peter (Satan) with a cross to be killed. The above statements are consistent with: Simon/Peter came behind Vespasian & Titus.

“Jesus turned and said to Peter, Get behind me Satan…take up my cross and follow me” (Matthew 16:22-25). Then read about the other Simon/Peter who puts the cross on his shoulders (Luke 23:26). And plays the role of a donkey bearing a burden.

When the early church father, Irenaeus started dogging the Gnostic-Christians he recounted the Samaritan belief that it was not Christ who died on the cross but Simon. The denial of Christ had came in the flesh was called Docetism. Gnostics came to be known as docetics from dokeo, appear. The Koran uses their same language when they said a substitute died on the cross that appeared like a Jesus but they also appeal to the Arians who called Jesus a mere man. The anti-Christ who wrote the New Testament knew that Titus was a parody of the composite Christ so they pushed the issue that he came in the flesh.

The War of the Jews book is the puzzle to the other 4 gospels pieces. When all five are read together we see that the last 4 was just a satire skit of WOJ. Just like Saturday Night Live (SNL) do weekly parodies of some of the current political actions. The 4 gospels are just comedy acts of the real historical events outlined in WOJ. So was Peter the Dokeo (Donkey) who bore the burden of bearing the Cross?

Notes:
My speculation that Judas Iscariot last name is a pun on two things:
(A).Sicariot/sicarii from Issachar rawboned donkey being a buden on shoulders (Genesis 49)
(B). The Sicarii movement associated with assasinations Issachar is that both are associated with the Donkey in two ways of bearing budens and assassinations. The Sicarii movement carried curved daggers when the fought Rome. Also Roman secret police disguised themselves as sicarii to kill the Sicarri. As we read in Judges 19:16 about Samson using the jawbone of a donkey to kill a thousand men. I see a Judas Iscariot as similar to the donkey jawbone (i.e the frame of your mouth) but uses his mouth to give Jesus the kiss of death (Luke 22). Both Acharya S and Joseph Atwill were both right we just have to put them together in harmony.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back