AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
BEAM ME UP FARRAKHAN: Inside the Spacecraft of the NOI

By Andre Austin

Louis Farrakhan is now preaching “Justice Or Else” as the theme of the 20th Anniversary of the MMM approaches; with all the pomp, circus and circumstance. Part of their definition of Justice is the acquisition of Land which they consider the foundation of freedom. From a very early age the mother of Farrakhan taught him that the pledge of allegiance that ends with Freedom and justice for all is to be amended “for all” substituted with “For white people”. Another Mother then comes in to bring about the “Or Else” so that the people can have land, freedom, Justice and equality.

What Mother?

A. The Mother Plane

What is the Mother Plane. Was this Mother Plane taken from R&B singer George Clinton’s song the “Mothership Connection” or something else? The Mother Ship is symbolic of Ezekiel’s wheel of the zodiac I will explain later.

No. In the Appendix of Claude Andrew Clegg III book (An Original Man: The life and Times of Elijah Muhammad p.289 ) Terminology of the NOI. “Mother Plane: “A Circular Ship capable of Space travel. It is believed to carry fifteen hundred smaller ships designed to destroy America and England bombs during the Judgment”.

Farrakhan started talking about this space ship and 1985 and comedians like the Wayans Brothers would do spoofs of this on In Living Color which can be seen on Youtube. And others, they also have Aliens with dreadlocks making the blackman the enemy with rays of his hair like Samson. Hollywood would catch up to in the 1990’s with an almost reverse parody of movies like Independence Day where an Alien ship releases thousands of tiny ships to kill earth people and suck up all of their natural resources. This sounds like the theology of Farrakhan’s ship with the only difference being that the Aliens from outer-space loose. This Mother-Ship is explained in further detail by Mattias Gardell’s book (In the Name of Elijah Muhammad: Louis Farrakhan and the NOI p.131)

The Black Path of Redemption. On September 17, 1985, minister Farrakhan was in the quiet Mexican Hamlet of Tepotzlan and received a vision…In the vision Farrakhan walked up to a mountain to an Aztec temple. When he got to the top of the mountain, a UFO appeared. In the cosmology of the NOI, God supervises humanity from a great man-made planet circling Tellus. This planet, which is discussed in the following chapter, is known in the NOI as “The Mother ship” or “The Mother Wheel”. In the Bible, it is known booth as Ezekiel’s wheel and as the New Jerusalem. In this heavenly abode is a magnificent city, prepared as a residence for the new civilization that is to replace the present world order after the battle of Armageddon. On the Mother Wheel too, are small spacecraft carriers, called “Baby planes”.

Additional information About the plane from Arthur J. Magida in his sensational (Prophet Of Rage: A life of Louis Farrakhan and his Nation p.190-191) Magida states:

“But that was when he (Farrakhan) was telling editors at the Washington Post about a vision he’d had in 1985; he was being carried by a beam of light from a mountaintop in Mexico into the half-mile by half-mile Mother Plane…there, through a loudspeaker in a ceiling, Elijah Muhammad (who died in 1975) warned Farrakhan that then-president Reagan were planning a war…by 1989 Farrakhan said this war was on black youth, under the guise of a war against drug sellers, drug users, gangs and violence”

This is the type of vision Farrakhan wants Black leaders to have. And this is why Farrakhan callously said that Martin Luther King was assassinated because he lacked having a vision of white people being an enemy, corrupt, insincere and unredeemable are in need of destruction by this Mother-Plane see (The Messenger: The Rise & Fall of Elijah Muhammad By Karl Evanzz p.342.). This was nothing new because Farrakhan was just piggybacking on Malcolm X attack on King’s beloved community and brotherhood of Man outlined in his I have a Dream Speech. James M. Washington who edited the book, A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of MLK.). Washington wrote in his introduction: “Malcolm X, argued that King’s vision was only a tragic fantasy” p.xix from which Farrakhan advanced on shortly after he was cut down in 1968.

So what is the reality of this Mother Ship Connection?

In the Egyptian book of the dead phrases we find about the second coming and day of judgement are in the New Testament. The Second Coming in fact is the return of the sun in a new processional age on one level. The second level of the second coming and Armageddon already occurred under the military campaigns of General/Emperor Titus from which the NT is a parody of. Please read Shakespeare’s Secret Messiah and Caesar’s Messiah By Joe Atwill for confirmation of this important fact.

“In the Gnostic texts, the chariot of Ezekiel is the wheel of the zodiac with the 72 decans , representing the “Chariot of the Sun” (The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest story ever sold .p232by Acharya S. Acharya S is the pen name for D.M. Murdock who goes into more detail about Ezekiel’s wheel coglike “wheel within a wheel of Ezekiel 1:16 thus could describe not only a sun chariot but also a zodiacal configuration p.427-429 of Did Moses Exist.

Everybody is running an profit off of these stories except for the masses of the people being fed pie in the sky now UFO in the sky.

We need to get some land and water rights near a pure stream

But we only get TV to see Star trek characters get the beam

And then our preachers teach us to sleep and have a nightmare dream

Then to be passive, turn the other cheek and be on Caesar’s team

Notes:

Farrakhan’s remarks on King’s death

“Martin Luther King died because he had no vision. He was a brother and I’m not against him, but the bible told him the white man is our enemy. I don’t get mad at a whiteman because of what he does because I know it is his nature to be unrighteous. There was no need for Dr. King to die if he had vision”.

Look who’s talking? Farrakhan the main man and chief instigator to Malcolm X’s death by five hitman from the NOI New Jersey Mosque? He effectively became an accessory to it before, during and after the fact. Now that he wants the Christians to attend the MMM he states King woke up in his last speech to the SCLC and advises his members to read the text before they attend the rally in DC. The capitol police are worried and they say secretly that “The nigggass are coming, The nigggass are Coming, oh no”. So they ended the ban on pictures and videos so there disenfranchised blacks can have some symbolic memorabilia. And if the NOI asked me if I want to take a funky ride with them the answer is NO. No thank you, thank you very much but I’m sorry. Well yall can just keep on flying by yourself in your own Spaceship and you can kindly beam me on down.

I just read from wikipedia that Independence Day II to come in 2016
he possibility of a sequel to Independence Day had long been discussed,[5] and the film's producer and writer, Dean Devlin, once stated that the world's reaction to theSeptember 11 attacks influenced him to strongly consider making a sequel to the film.[

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back