Be-You-tiful with Mary Kay Cosmetics

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by vparthur, Sep 30, 2001.

1. vparthur

vparthur Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    V. Pilar Arthur - Snead
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    Mary Kay Cosmetics

Visit www.marykay.com/varthur for beauty and fashion tips, shopping for Mary Kay products, my Embrace Life Gift Service and much much more! Shop online 24-7.

Also www.mkvelocity.com/varthur for the lastest in our New! Summer/Fall line. Going back to school? Do you like to be up on the latest fashion? Then, Velocity is for You!

The holidays are approaching fast, why hang out inline when you can hang out online....your gifts can be shipped anywhere with in the US. www.marykay.com/varthur Click on Embrace Life, Gifts for Him, Her and even the kids.

Want more information about the Mary KayOpportunity? Contact me. Women of Color can be financially stable and independent.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Hello Vparthur ... Welcome :wave:

My hairdresser, who is 70+ years old and looks 40'ish ... simply a beautiful woman, uses MaryKay and has for many years (not sure how many, but lots I think). She has THE MOST beautiful skin and complexion. I've often wondered if it is the MaryKay or did God just bless her so abundantly!

Thank you for joining us and please make yourself at home.

Destee

3. vparthur

vparthur Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks!

Destee, I am sure your hairdresser will attest to the fact that Mary Kay products have helped to keep her be-you-tiful! She hasn't gotten you try the products yet? Mary Kay has so much more than just make up ans skin care these days....There is something for everyone!

Thank you for such a warm welcome to your board! It's nice to see you are able to respond so personally....Thank you!

vparthur

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Hello Vparthur,

It is my pleasure to make you feel welcomed here, because you are. :heart:

Actually, she has mentioned a time or two over the years how pleased she is with MaryKay products, but you know how it is when you get your special time with your special hairdresser! We spend so much time talking about everything (and everyone) in the whole wide world ... hehehe ... we rarely get to the recommendation of products. :wink:

During my next visit I will be sure to get her to talk to me in depth about her MaryKay experience (and I'll come back and share it).

Destee

5. SayWord

SayWord Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    My mother sells Mary Kay...the products are great. I use their lotions and colognes and soaps. the ones or men of course. I also grew to love the Velocity candle.

6. vj57

vj57 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    I use Mary Kay products and I'm very happy with them. One of my goals for 2004 is to be a representative. A co-worker has been selling to me and she has told me how happy she is with it.

I am blessed with beautiful facial skin (rarely any blemishes) and I use the products first thing in the morning and at night. One problem I have is dry skin, I mean DRY and FLAKY especially facial.

I notice how my face looks so clean and smooth after using the cleanser, freshner and lotion. The mask is used twice a week and I wear foundation during the day, but only when I'm going to work.

My representative gave me plenty of samples to try and I found the perfect foundation shade and also lipstick.

7. angelicsage

angelicsage Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    I swear by "Mary Kay" products...
    can't live without them...
    if I didn't have my mask...
    ...I can't imagine, lol
    but seriously...it's the
    best selling brand and excellent
    for women of all color
    unlike some products not designed
    with us in mind...

It's also from what I've researched
    and excellent business opportunity
    for some women and I understand
    it to be one of the best sales companies
    in the nation when it comes to rewards...
    especially that "pink cadillac"... :wink:

8. vparthur

vparthur Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I am so warmed to see all the positive responses to Mary Kay Products and the business opportunity. It truly is, in my opinion, a great company which expands the boundries of what is possible for women.

If anyone has any questions or would like additional information on products or the opportunity, I am happy to answer them or just visit me on the web @
    www.marykay.com/varthur .

Peace.