Health and Wellness : Be Very Careful, Research Stuff

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
I was reading an audio book of L.A. Banks Ancestors and the character said he made a toothpaste out of baking soda and linseed oil. At least it sounded like he said linseed oil. so I went on line to find information about linseed oil. What I found astonished me.

Linseed oil is used to stain furniture. Imagine what it would do to my teeth.

Linseed oil has a prperty that when it dries combines with oxygen to create heat leading to fire.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/ConsumerNews/summer-safety-diy-dangers-linseed-oil/story?id=11328546

I'm not saying don't believe what you read in novels. I a m saying remember they are novels and though they may contain things that seem to be educational it's always a good idea to research stuff for yourself to get both scientific and experiential knowledge.+This is especially important for things you would put on or in your body.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days