Black People : BE FREE

The details in this article are crucial for us to under and overstand as they highlight the level of illness the european carries presented to us in their role as our Socio/Emotional "parents" here in amerikkka. Many may know that "americans" are the mutts of europe and european countries. A gathering of all the sickest minds from england, france, germany, vienna, rome, ancient greece,etc formed what is now the "greatest most powerful nation" in the world. This is just a background snap-shot of their level of sickness, one which they infected us and all other peoples on this world stage with.

My posting of this article does not equate to my "belief" or "believing" in "all things freudian" nor are "all things freudian" to be throw out as irrelevant to what is, as and continues to go on for us.

The bottom line is this, certain practices or rather, pains, inflicted upon people will produce a particular result. Us and our Ancestors have experienced nothing BUT events consistent with traumatic stress and on EVERY LEVEL of Lived experience. rape, murder, witnessing murders, kidnapped, hostages, physical, sexual, emotional, verbal abuses, to name a few. Every form of Traumatic stress known, we have and continue to experience and it DOES damage to the mind, body and soul and Spirit.

This article provides a testament to who they are, how they think and the things they do to self and others.
We have been programmed to behave the same way... when we participate in acts of intentional harm to one another.

That's all for now...

Thanks for Listening and BE FREE to share!

M.E.
:hearts2:

I actually fathom some validity is the concept of the electra and oedipus complex freudian theories

in as much as the spirit would be contained therein the form of child thru mother

in fact, this same story is expressed in many creation stories, presented as myth and/or parable

space is endless so the concept of creation is continuous and infinite

post traumatic stress disorder is only actual when one can not control the mind, and a victim has been formed

the idea of "living in the past", "flashbacks" and the like are the intent of such a post disorder

in other words blunt trauma to the experience yields lack of order

we know this, no matter how fancy the words and the medicinal order of the doctor

in reality what u have is an attempt to heal a self that doesn't know the self

sick in deed producing sick in brain projecting a sick mind

Having read through that I can't find any mention of black folk in it at all, which presumably means all of the stuff mentioned was being done by white folk on white folk...

Exactly. Also, during that time period, the Afreekan Holocaust was getting underway.

Perhaps makes it a bit easier to understand how a mistress would burn a house girl for instance if back in Europe doctors are burning 6 year old girls genitals in an attempt to 'cure' her from masturbating -

white people do have a sick way of thinking and behaving.
"Step 1~ We admit we live in a world where white supremacy is the primary ideological belief system and we have been programmed..."
that system is manifested in the THINKING and BEHAVING ...a particular way

that section had to be one of the most sick-minded things I've read in a long time.
"sick in dey head totally insane" (Macka B)

Thanks for Sharing!

Mama Earth

I actually fathom some validity is the concept of the electra and oedipus complex freudian theories

in as much as the spirit would be contained therein the form of child thru mother

in fact, this same story is expressed in many creation stories, presented as myth and/or parable

space is endless so the concept of creation is continuous and infinite

post traumatic stress disorder is only actual when one can not control the mind, and a victim has been formed

the idea of "living in the past", "flashbacks" and the like are the intent of such a post disorder

in other words blunt trauma to the experience yields lack of order

we know this, no matter how fancy the words and the medicinal order of the doctor

in reality what u have is an attempt to heal a self that doesn't know the self

sick in deed producing sick in brain projecting a sick mind

:qqb015:

Mama Earth

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back