Destee Network : Be Careful!

DO you think it is important to include GOD in your business plans?

• YES

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carlhurd

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 7, 2002
Detroit
As I was going through reading many posts ,I have notice the enthusiasm for gaining wealth. I know from personal experiance.
the feeling of the exitement of making money and dreaming large dreams.
The sad part is that I did not look at time as it was passing me by. In my pursuit for wealth I lost my self and forgot about GOD in my journey. At this moment in my life I have notice that honesty first with self then with others, is the only way to do business of any kind. Don't allow greed to rear it's ugly head our pride these two things can get you in big trouble. In addition try not to tell to many people what you are doing until it is finish, the funny thing that I notice that the more you talk it seems like what you are trying to accomplish takes longer.
So please stay focus and work hard and do the best that you can. Remember It is GOD who is the one who give us the mind to get wealth. Don't forget him.

PEACE AND PRO$PERITY!!!

So True CarlHurd! Thank you for these words of wisdom. It is so easy to get caught up in the day to day operations of a business, trying to make sure all things are taken care of, the full weight and responsibility on your shoulders ... it becomes easy to run out of time ... and forget God. But when we do this, things take a turn for the worse and we lose our focus ... for whether in business or other areas of our life ... God should be first.

Thanks for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

God In Your Business....

The question whether to include God in your business plans boils down to the difference between the spiritual and the natural. The natural man/woman believes that his/her destiny is solely based on thier efforts and or decisions, while the spiritual person acknowledges the presence and direction of God in every facet of their lives, both personal and business.

Six years ago, the Lord presented me with an opportunity to start my own business. The business involved a new technology that provides support for the body's immune system and cell-to-cell communication. Being 40 at the time, I started to take a more serious look at my health because my father died of a heart attack at the age of 49. The products, produced by Mannatech, have provided me, my family, friends and new associates with wonderful health benefits.

The business has been fruitful, not just from a health and financial perspective, but from a personal growth perspective. I had to learn and unlearn things about myself and about life. I had to depend on the Lord more than I had in the past....you see, if though I am a Christian, there are times that I try to make things happen in my own strengths. Even though I THOUGHT I was being successful working in my own strenghts, I discovered that when I work within the context of His will for my life, the level of success was not only different and measurable, but much more rewarding.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back