Black Muslims : Be careful... Good Meat ... The Muslim Way

Discussion in 'Islam Study Group' started by macoo, Apr 17, 2014.

1. macoo

macoo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Egypt
    Ratings:
    +57
    Be careful,,,,, good meat

Animals such as cows, sheep, goats, deer, moose, chickens, ducks, game birds, etc., are also Halal, but they must be Zabihah (slaughtered according to Islamic Rites) in order to be suitable for consumption. The procedure is as follows: the animal must be slaughtered by a Muslim.

{foods which are forbidden}: The Holy Qur'an, 5:3 - Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah; that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form); that which is sacrificed on stone (altars)...

{prohibition of intoxicants): The Holy Qur'an, 5:90 - O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    macoo
    Give more detail on how an animal for consumption is slaughtered by a Muslim?

In the west we bless our meal after it is cooked, in the Muslim religion food is possibly blessed by the person slaughtering the animal. is that the difference? I believe cows are killed currently by shooting a rod into their brain. Veal is starved and malnourished to achieve the meat before slaughter etc... What is the Muslim procedure to slaughter.

Of course in the west we eat a lot of food considered forbidden in the Muslim world forbidden foods like swine.
    Share if you will what you may know about the kosher meats and how they are slaughtered and handled.

3. macoo

macoo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Egypt
    Ratings:
    +57
    Thank you my dear brother

How are you?
    Your questions always beautiful

I always say it is important healthy food

You can get it from the health farm fresh

Stay away from the frozen food

The food also slaughtered the wrong way without the name of God

This leads to a blood clot inside the carcass (chicken or lamb and so on)

This is reflected negatively on health, such as yellowing of the face and so on

Blood should be drained

The blood has to be drained completely before the head is removed. The purpose is to drain out most of the blood, which would otherwise serve as a good culture medium for micro organisms. Hence, for this purpose, the spinal cord must not be cut, otherwise the nerve fibers to the heart would be damaged during the process causing cardiac arrest, resulting in stagnation of the blood in the blood vessels

Meat slaughtered by Islamic way remains fresh for a longer time due to deficiency of blood in the meat as compared to other methods of slaughtering.

Animal does not feel pain

The swift cutting of vessels of the neck disconnects the flow of blood to the nerve of the brain responsible for pain. Thus the animal does not feel pain. While dying, the animal appears to struggle, writhe, shake and kick, not due to pain, but due to the contraction and relaxation of the muscles deficient in blood and due to the flow of blood out of the body.

Blood is a good medium for germs, bacteria, toxins, etc. Therefore the Muslim way of slaughtering is more hygienic as most of the blood containing germs, bacteria, toxins, etc. that are the cause of several diseases are eliminated

The issue here
    Clarification and explanation of all people

Exact Match
    Between Islamic Sharia law in all fields
    And between science and medical discoveries
    To preserve human life

This is God's mercy

here slaughter. see

allah guide you

4. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,926
    I ask this question out out ignorance, but in man's infancy, none of this mattered, so why does it matter now?

5. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Thank You Brother macoo
    That was powerful. He stated the animals whether prayed to properly in English or Arabic would submit in the same manner.
    So when chickens on the farm were killed. They would ring the chickens neck and of course this would tear the spinal cord. my mother doesn't care much for meat any more. her comment was there is too much blood left in the chicken. I often see the blood collate from the chicken leg when being fried. the meat is sometimes stained. This is gross. Next time I am visiting my mother, I am going to visit a Muslim market and purchase her some meats.

I was in Missouri visiting a brother who is Muslim. we spent the day starting with him praying, then we went to a Muslim bakery, and had breakfast. I bought some deserts and some pies. From there we went to a Muslim market. He bought some ground lamb, and some beef and we had a barbeque in his back yard. We ate like kings... and the lamb burgers were excellent. It was my first time trying one. It was better than any beef burger I have ever had.

6. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148
    This isn't science?!!?

7. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,926
    Shhhhhh.We know...but he keeps doing it so lets just roll wit it....:donttell:

I'm glad to see my road dog is still here...telling it like it is...Stability....you can't beat it.....:lol:

8. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148

Where you been hiding man????? Angela been on the nut since you been gone

9. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,926
    PTSD my brutha...it it's me from time to time... :bye:

Also, there were a few mindsets that began to nettle me and get me in trouble, and I absolutely hate it when Destee has to point me out.

Peace!

10. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148

Comprendo