Black People : Be careful at walmart & target

dstny

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 27, 2004
BLESSINGS TO ALL. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOW; HOWEVER, I WAS
TOLD
TO PASS IT ON TO BLACK MEN AND WOMEN. SO HERE IT IS.. BE CAREFUL. MY
FRIEND SENT THIS TO ME AND SHE SAID IT IS TRUE. SHE CHECKED IT OUT ON
WWW.SNOPES.COM. JUST BE CAREFUL AND BE BLESSED.

>>> IMPORTANT GANG INFO >>>

ANYONE WHO SHOPS WAL-MART or TARGET
There is a new gang out called The MG. They are a Mexican gang.

They go to Target and Wal-Mart to look for black females, young
or
old

They get into the gang by killing a black female

They are currently in Arundel County, Prince George & Washington
D.C.
There is no telling when they will be in this area

Therefore, please be aware of your surroundings when going to
these locations
Whenever possible take a male or another female with you
This gang is dangerous, they do not hold out, they will not
hesitate to

take
your life or the life of your loved ones

PASS THIS ON TO ALL BLACK FEMALES (AND MALES)

THIS IS NOT A GAME - PLEASE BE CAREFUL

Have a blessed day and pray for the safety of black women

This is probably the doings of the notorious Salva-Truce gang. I believe a band of El Salvadorean and Mexican males. Too cowardly to confront the BM, so they target BW. just another phase of the Black/Brown battle. Then again this could be an exxageration, since Blacks and Mexicans are stereotyped to be avid Wal-Mart patrons. Thank You for this advice. Holla back

DUALLLLYYYY. LMBAO. You ain't never lyin. THE FIRST THING TO COME FROM THEIR MOUTHS WHEN THEY APPROACH A SISTER IS: "COW MUSH", (HOW MUCH?). WHAT-EVER. Do you live in Cali??? I live in Mexico, literally. But not too many sisters are intimidated by a 5'4 135lb midget, lego-man WALKING AROUND WITH A 80-PACK OF TECATE OR BUD-LITE. NOT I says SPICY-B. Nevveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Spicy

D*mn....I erased my comments so it's hard for people to relate to what we're talking about, but I see the $hit all day long where I live.

I'm in the Phoenix area.

They are always sneaking around hitting on Black women, but they don't know how to approach with any type of respect.

They think any dark skinned woman they flash money at is down for the freaky-thang because in Latin culture the darker the women genrally speaking the poorer they are and often times poverty makes them more sexually compromising.

Most sistaz like tall muscular men, most of them are stubby and musty so when they get dissed they get offended and want to do dirt.

Let them try it......

You know how we are, all it takes is one wrong incident to rub Black people the wrong way and no force on this planet can stop us.
They wouldn't even bother sending in the military, they'd just let it burn out...lol.

Remember Toledo...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back