Black People : Be careful at walmart & target

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by dstny, Nov 29, 2005.

1. dstny

dstny Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    BLESSINGS TO ALL. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOW; HOWEVER, I WAS
    TOLD
    TO PASS IT ON TO BLACK MEN AND WOMEN. SO HERE IT IS.. BE CAREFUL. MY
    FRIEND SENT THIS TO ME AND SHE SAID IT IS TRUE. SHE CHECKED IT OUT ON
    WWW.SNOPES.COM. JUST BE CAREFUL AND BE BLESSED.

>>> IMPORTANT GANG INFO >>>

ANYONE WHO SHOPS WAL-MART or TARGET
    There is a new gang out called The MG. They are a Mexican gang.

They go to Target and Wal-Mart to look for black females, young
    or
    old

They get into the gang by killing a black female

They are currently in Arundel County, Prince George & Washington
    D.C.
    There is no telling when they will be in this area

Therefore, please be aware of your surroundings when going to
    these locations
    Whenever possible take a male or another female with you
    This gang is dangerous, they do not hold out, they will not
    hesitate to

take
    your life or the life of your loved ones

PASS THIS ON TO ALL BLACK FEMALES (AND MALES)

THIS IS NOT A GAME - PLEASE BE CAREFUL

Have a blessed day and pray for the safety of black women

2. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    This is probably the doings of the notorious Salva-Truce gang. I believe a band of El Salvadorean and Mexican males. Too cowardly to confront the BM, so they target BW. just another phase of the Black/Brown battle. Then again this could be an exxageration, since Blacks and Mexicans are stereotyped to be avid Wal-Mart patrons. Thank You for this advice. Holla back

3. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I deleted my comments.

I'm gonna have to check a little more into this.

4. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    DUALLLLYYYY. LMBAO. You ain't never lyin. THE FIRST THING TO COME FROM THEIR MOUTHS WHEN THEY APPROACH A SISTER IS: "COW MUSH", (HOW MUCH?). WHAT-EVER. Do you live in Cali??? I live in Mexico, literally. But not too many sisters are intimidated by a 5'4 135lb midget, lego-man WALKING AROUND WITH A 80-PACK OF TECATE OR BUD-LITE. NOT I says SPICY-B. Nevveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

5. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7

Spicy

D*mn....I erased my comments so it's hard for people to relate to what we're talking about, but I see the $hit all day long where I live.

I'm in the Phoenix area.

They are always sneaking around hitting on Black women, but they don't know how to approach with any type of respect.

They think any dark skinned woman they flash money at is down for the freaky-thang because in Latin culture the darker the women genrally speaking the poorer they are and often times poverty makes them more sexually compromising.

Most sistaz like tall muscular men, most of them are stubby and musty so when they get dissed they get offended and want to do dirt.

Let them try it......

You know how we are, all it takes is one wrong incident to rub Black people the wrong way and no force on this planet can stop us.
    They wouldn't even bother sending in the military, they'd just let it burn out...lol.

Remember Toledo...

6. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Well, they're normally after one thing. Duh?!?! When they come at me with the BULL. I just say "Chuppa-cabras". How insulting!! Then they have the nerves to talk trash under their breath. Poof be gone compadre

7. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Thank you for the information DSTNY! I don't know whether this is true or not, but it never hurts to be careful & alert where ever one goes. Also African Americans need to realize that as the US gets more "diverse" and more immigrant groups come: A large number of these people do have problems with Blacks and consider us a threat.

One thing about immigration which a lot of people miss is the characteristics of its many waves. The 1st immigration wave of any group, regardless of race; culture; and country is going to be its most educated/prosperous members. As more immigration waves pass through, other aspects of their society (including the criminal element) will follow. Mexicans are being stereotyped as hard working people who'll work for less, lick the floors clean with their tongues, while smiling all the way through. The reality is that Mexico is one of the most violent countries in the world. Don't be fooled into think this element of Mexican society is not also "running for the border"!

8. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    "oh, no problem. I'm not duped by the "Amerindian charm". I live the nightmare everyday. They can rush the border for a quarter if they want to. I bet not find one happening upon me&mine:oops:

9. soulsearcher

soulsearcher Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I live around this area and have never heard of such reports.

There was a Spanish man in the Virgina area raping women of all races... in fact that particular area was white, so most of the victims were white. I was scared and careful, yes, but I didn't judge a whole race based on that one person's evil actions. Just like I don't judge ALL black men when I hear a news report of a black rapist in my area.

But anyway, do you have any other sources besides an 'urban legends' website? Urban legends are effective because they exploit something that is true (the truth being that there is racism present in the Hispanic community against blacks and that there are rivalries between Hispanic and black gangs). However, not all are bad, and if we are to believe something based on a news report and a few negative personal experience why make any complaint when it is done against us? I know... some may say "I don't care," but when you get mad at whatever racist incident and post an article about it you are mad because you expected the other side to act better.

And if one says, "Well, it's to show the toms what this group really think of us," then the other side would be justified posting a negative article about blacks and say, "This is how the black are" in their communication. Are they doing this? Perhaps... but there are those even in their circles that stand up and say this is wrong.

The only thing this would make me do is be more careful period.. if a man approaches me and I feel funny, I'll mace him and run away. But it's hard to hate a whole group, especially when some of the sweetest people I've encountered were of Spanish heritage. These encounters, for the record, were friendship, or general acquaintances; nothing in the romantic realm. And I did not seek their friendship; they started talking to me either because of being 'assigned' to people in group assignments in school or they were a friend of a friend, etc.

On top of this I don't like it when my race (Black) is negatively stereotyped, so I try to look at things on an individual basis, right or wrong. Even if I did decide to go down the hate everyone that doesn't look like me path, it doesn't change the fact that at some point I will have to encounter 'other' people. It is inevitable even in mostly black neighborhoods!

And lastly, as far as immigration... if one is going to be against immigration fine. But it is my opinion (don't care if people like it or not), that most of the people getting hurt by restricting immigration are those who could contribute to society and aren't of just one particular race or nationality.

10. teleroda2000

teleroda2000 Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Dang every black woman has been hit on by these little midgets. I believe due to negative stereotypes about black women they believe we are easy. When they hit on me I just ignore them because they only want sex and most of them hate black people altogether.