Black Spirituality Religion : Be Brave Enough to Change

So your saying that only learning through books is the way? What about meditation and the other methods that take away the five senses and elevate the ESPs.

Why do people assume because I read I don’t meditate?

I realize that meditation alone does not work. I didn’t learn about the Dogon Song through meditation. I didn’t learn about the Bible through meditation. All of this came to understanding through reading and studying books.

GOD would not give writing and reading to creatures that did not need it. The Nummo did not have writing and reading because they could communicate with each other through the Ether. When we were genetically engineered this ability to communicate with each other and nature through the Ether was removed.

When GOD made us IT wanted creatures that were disconnected during specific stages of existence. This is that stage.

I know there is people all over this board that will tell you they can achieve higher wisdom and can commune with GOD but I haven’t meet one that could simply tell me what I was holding in my hand.

Lets be for real, if they were truly connected to the Ether as they claim, they would be able to perform things that us lower level normal humans can’t do.

So why don’t you explain this ESP’s?

Do you have the ability?

If I hold an object in my hand will you be able to tell me what that object is?

I have been looking for people with this ability. I’m trying to snatch them up before the government does.

I agree, but in this same aspect are you being true to yourself? Have you opened your heart and mind to things outside of religion that go against your preconcieved learnings? Are you doing the same thing that you request of others?

Those are great questions. Yes, I am being true to myself. I have opened my heart and mind to things outside of religion that go against what I already "think" i know. That is why I look for new schools of thought or information through this fourm and others. My goal is to do the same as I request of others. Change in my estimation is the only way to find truth. Nothing in the world stays the same so it would be silly of me to try to. I love being wrong...because it means I have learned something.

ok

I don’t think you make an intelligent enough argument to tell anybody what is not or is the Word of GOD.

Well considering your avoidance of questions and your dishonesty in our previous debates, I won't give your opinion much consideration...but thanks.

According to you the Word of GOD would not be in any written format.

Correct!! It is not necessary. God would not commission a bunch a fallible, ignorant, men to write his PERFECT word because they would mess it up. For example: God created light on the 1st day (gen:1:3-5) but didn't create the sun until the fourth (gen 1:16-18). He would have done it himself. If God can put a create galaxies that don't collide he could write a book of rules himself (or had his son do it).

So without any written format how do we discover the Will of GOD?

By using that BRAIN AND HEART that god gave you. If it is illogical or out of order it is not from God...PERIOD!! You can see God in recognizing his fantastic and amazing creations. You don't need a book to tell you if you are doing right or wrong. You know it!! You know what love is. As for seeking God directly, we all can do it in our own way. God is too massive to try to fit him into a text and say this is the only way to God.

The text ALWAYS divides and makes things out of order...so it can NOT be from God.

BRAIN AND HEART

Correct!! It is not necessary. God would not commission a bunch a fallible, ignorant, men to write his PERFECT word because they would mess it up. For example: God created light on the 1st day (gen:1:3-5) but didn't create the sun until the fourth (gen 1:16-18). He would have done it himself. If God can put a create galaxies that don't collide he could write a book of rules himself (or had his son do it).
You don’t know Hebrew nor have the means to translate Hebrew therefore you lack the expertise to debate this subject.

In the Sefer Yetzirah it is explained that those first passages are dealing more with how GOD gave Earth life.

We have talked about this already, TWICE.

By using that BRAIN AND HEART that god gave you. If it is illogical or out of order it is not from God...PERIOD!! You can see God in recognizing his fantastic and amazing creations. You don't need a book to tell you if you are doing right or wrong. You know it!! You know what love is. As for seeking God directly, we all can do it in our own way. God is too massive to try to fit him into a text and say this is the only way to God.

The text ALWAYS divides and makes things out of order...so it can NOT be from God.

About 85% of human communication is through reading and writing. It makes absolute logical sense for GOD to have Written Words that reflect IT’s Will.

Why would GOD give reading and writing to us if all we needed was our minds and hearts?

I don’t know about you but I am a standard human being. I can’t shake a rattler, burns some chemicals, do a little rump shaking dance, throw some chicken blood around with some root and then magically know the full Will of GOD.

For most humans knowing GOD and connecting to our past is not magic, it involves reading and studying then contemplation (meditation / concentration) on what you have read.

Why would GOD give reading and writing to us if all we needed was our minds and hearts?

Im not quite sure I understand you here

It has become clear to me that some people want to hold on to what they believe at all costs. Initially I believed it was just sheer stubborness. But now I understand that it is a combination of pride and fear. Noone likes to be wrong about anything...much less a faith/religion that they have invested their very soul into. However, this is so dangerous and detrimental to us as a people that we must do what we can to have facts prevail.

I understand that in some instances that the conclusion that we draw from certain facts may vary. But, if we are logical and scientific there is no way our opinions/beliefs should be polar opposites. This can only happen if there is some sort of brainwashing, willed ignorance, or poor logic. There are certain things that are indisputable with logic and even if there is a difference of opinion then it SHOULD be resolved with logical conclusions IF BOTH PARTIES ARE HONEST AND OPEN TO CHANGE.

The fear can be overcome if a person realizes that the freedom and peace that comes from knowing the truth and not being controlled by a doctrine, faith, book, or people is worth being wrong a thousand times. As it stands, there are people who run from the truth by simply denying what contradicts their belief or being dishonest so they can hold on to whatever delusion or poor logic that they believe. This has happened in two of my debates since returning to the religious portion of Destee. I just want people to wake up. I don't want to beat them up. That is why I asked "Should we tell people that the bible is NOT the word of God". I have my answer. Yes we should!!! If they are not willing to recieve it because of thier fear and/or pride then that is their right. But, at least we have done our part out of love to get them to change and be free. It is up to them if they will summon the courage to discard faulty reasoning and logic to embrace change and subsequent freedom.

God is such a personal and intimate subject and anyone who considers his/herself a spiritual person would be a little offended by what you are saying here. One could compare your argument with that of the writers of the bible and say "its the same". Who is to say what is or isnt the word of God? (we already know the bible has been manipulated and borrowed) And how can you make that choice for anyone? Your doing the same thing that the authors did when they decided what would be in the bible and what wouldnt be. The key here is that people should have an open mind, but because of indoctrination and in many cases false indoctrination, the mind is closed and centered around those beliefs. Do you know how hard it is to step out on faith? To walk away from everything you have built your entire existance on? Its the primordial fear of what is really "out there" so we cling to beliefs held for eons, whatever they may be. The thing about "free will" if there is such a thing, is that you can believe whatever you like. How easy would it be for you if someone came to your home this evening and told you "the truth", that your mother isnt really your mother, and that she stole you away from your real family as a baby. What would you do? You wouldnt believe it. After all this is the woman who raised you, loved you and took care of you. How would you feel about her then, you'd still love her and be hard at accepting the truth even with the evidence had been presented. Why because she was your foundation, you now have to start over if you choose but you'd still be unwilling to readily just walk away from all you've ever known.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back