Audio Video Web Conferencing : Be aware of the wolves in sheep's clothing

This is a very interesting about a false prophets madness.

hilarious!!!

I can't stop laughing. You gotta be kidding!

Oh well, I so agree with what was said about Tribulation. I also agree with what was said about 'the mark of the beast'. that was such a great youtube.

You know years back when "Mel 'Jesus' Gibson" came out with his movie, Passion, I heard about the many church folk, Black African Americans [if you will], of whom lined up at the theaters to see this film, I was surprised. There were even Churces who organized van pools in order to go in groups to see this movie and another one, I think about John the Baptist. Then there were all sorts of paraphanalia sold in the Christian bookstores, and all over the local stores too like Kmart and Roses, with t-shirts of the picture of Mel 'Jesus' Gibson, I just couldn't believe it. So a few years later when Mel Gibson was reported for his fits against 'the Jews', I heard nothing from all those Black people because I suppose by that time, they had become immune to not hearing anything negative about this man. It's simply amazing to me that people could be so led astray like this. But it helps to know that this stuff is out there.

hilarious!!!

I can't stop laughing. You gotta be kidding!

Oh well, I so agree with what was said about Tribulation. I also agree with what was said about 'the mark of the beast'. that was such a great youtube.

You know years back when "Mel 'Jesus' Gibson" came out with his movie, Passion, I heard about the many church folk, Black African Americans [if you will], of whom lined up at the theaters to see this film, I was surprised. There were even Churces who organized van pools in order to go in groups to see this movie and another one, I think about John the Baptist. Then there were all sorts of paraphanalia sold in the Christian bookstores, and all over the local stores too like Kmart and Roses, with t-shirts of the picture of Mel 'Jesus' Gibson, I just couldn't believe it. So a few years later when Mel Gibson was reported for his fits against 'the Jews', I heard nothing from all those Black people because I suppose by that time, they had become immune to not hearing anything negative about this man. It's simply amazing to me that people could be so led astray like this. But it helps to know that this stuff is out there.
That's the sad part as ludicrous as this may sound , you won't be surprised to find some Negroes who would follow this maniac.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back