Black People : BBC Speechless As Trader Tells Truth: "The Collapse Is Coming...And Goldman Rules The World"

Agreed, but we are talking about banking in the United States.

If you would like to discuss banking, I'll take you back to Babylon and we can then discuss the origin, development, economics, and law of banking with copious reading material including treatises.

I no longer refer to the so-called "Founding Fathers" as that because .... none of them are my father :).

I simply refer to them as "the Framers".

I am talking about banking history in the world period, thats why I put quotes around them, "founding fathers" (alleged) on the other hand you never know...George Washington could be yo great, great, great, great,great granddaddy...lol jk Not that thats something to brag about.

I am talking about banking history in the world period,...

Now you have inspired me to create a thread on banking. I hope you join me there.

Each1teach1 said:
thats why I put quotes around them, "founding fathers" (alleged) on the other hand you never know...George Washington could be yo great, great, great, great,great granddaddy...lol jk Not that thats something to brag about.

Very true! You never do know ....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back