Black People : BBC Speechless As Trader Tells Truth: "The Collapse Is Coming...And Goldman Rules The World"

I dont know if he was hoaxing but I seriously doubt it due to the fact that many investment advisors and trend researchers have been saying the same thing two of these big names are Gerald Celente of the Trends Research Institute and Porter Stansberry of Stansberry Investments. Jesse Ventura did an "outing" on Goldman Sachs and Leighman brothers on his show Conspiracy theory last year you can see it on Youtube if it hasnt been deleted yet. I'll post a link. You see the problem with this whole "Global Collapse" is that it isnt global and it has been manufactured since 1913 as anhkur stated. There is SOOO much information out there proving this all to be a fraudulent attempt of a hostile take over of the globe that has already swept up America. If you want to do serious research on this here are a few books and documentaries that you MUST check out... There are tons of books and documentaries that have plain FACTS these are just a few.

Family of Secrets The Bush Dynasty, America’s Invisible Government, and the Hidden History of the Last Fifty Years by Russ Baker
The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal by Edward Griffin

Rise of the 4th Reich by Jim Mars

Dr. Marys Monkey by Edward T. Haslem

Documentary: The Core of Corruption http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9uB64ghcq8
The Obama Deception http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

uss baker
This is some real simpatico!!!

While reading your informative post, i was listening to Gary Null's natural living on www.wbai.org at 12 PM, who has hosted Celente, and Jim Marrs several times,
and he spoke about Goldman Sachs with some words best not repeated here.
The show is available free archived!

An important listen! please share with friends and family

This is some real simpatico!!!

While reading your informative post, i was listening to Gary Null's natural living on www.wbai.org at 12 PM, who has hosted Celente, and Jim Marrs several times,
and he spoke about Goldman Sachs with some words best not repeated here.
The show is available free archived!

An important listen! please share with friends and family

Oh wow thanks Im gonna check it out... and heres the link to Jesse Venturas show on the Banksters of Wall street for all who missed the first airing because it will probably NEVER AIR AGAIN...I BELIEVE THE ENTIRE SERIES HAS BEEN BANNED..THE FULL LENGTH EPISODE HAS BEEN REMOVED SO HERES THE CUTS WATCH IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5T019483E

To gain a more full picture, we should go all the way back to the foundations of British America.

The United States has always, since its inception, been a paradise for capitalists and businesses.
Corporations and government have been incestuously intertwined since the creation of the U.S. Constitution.

The merchant class had won.

Who prints the money is the stuff of wars and revolutions.

To gain a more full picture, we should go all the way back to the foundations of British America.

The United States has always, since its inception, been a paradise for capitalists and businesses.
Corporations and government have been incestuously intertwined since the creation of the U.S. Constitution.

The merchant class had won.

Who prints the money is the stuff of wars and revolutions.

Indeed it goes even further back than that I believe, to when banks first started. But yes the so called 'founding fathers' of America fought against the banksters even then here are some eerily prophetic words for you

Thomas Jefferson's Warning To America
thomas_jefferson.jpg
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Indeed it goes even further back than that I believe, to when banks first started. But yes the so called 'founding fathers' of America fought against the banksters even then here are some eerily prophetic words for you

Agreed, but we are talking about banking in the United States.

If you would like to discuss banking, I'll take you back to Babylon and we can then discuss the origin, history, development, nature, economics, and law of banking with copious reading materials including treatises.

I no longer refer to the so-called "Founding Fathers" as that because .... none of them are my father :).

I simply refer to them as "the Framers".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back