Black Spirituality Religion : Battle of Beliefs

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by phynxofkemet, Jun 23, 2009.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    I haven’t had much to say of late, as I have had a lot of changes in my own consciousness, and my perspectives, as well as noticing an energy shift on board Destee. I have made some conclusions that I wish to share.

It doesn’t really matter what someone chooses to believe, what matters is how those beliefs make them feel about themselves. Period. It doesn’t even matter if those beliefs are prejudiced, arrogant and uneducated. If our beliefs make us feel good about who we are, then success is ours. That is the bottom line and that is why there will never be a win or lose to the religion debate.

Too often when we are not whole, we distract ourselves with causes. There is no cause on this planet, that will take the place of individual healing; and there is no success in a cause that is made up of depleted energy from depleted individuals. If we want to feed the nations, we need to be feeding ourselves. If we want to build schools we better have some knowledge ourselves, and if we want peacefilled communities, we need to cultivate peace in our homes. If we desire political and economic change we have to work at getting involved with our local and state governments.
    Lastly, if we want to really see CHANGE we need to TRUST in one another rather than believing in every conspiracy theory bent on separating our collective power.

I used to feel so inflamed by many racist, sexist and ignorant comments, or actions that I encountered. Finally one day I stopped. I just stopped giving away my precious energy to the realm of thought battles and decided to look at what was in my life and my life alone. And I experienced a surge of power, and it is that experience that I have come to share with you now.

As we know, it matters what you think of yourself, not what others think of you. Because our history and languages, and sources of pride were purposely destroyed or hidden some of us feel disconnected from a collective source of power and pride. Hence we look at systems like Christianity, Kemet, Islam, etc… and we gain a sense of pride from identifying our contributions to these systems.

I am no historian, but I’m willing to hypothesize that in reality Black skinned people were a part of all of these systems, and made large contributions to all of them. I’m also willing to bet that non-Blacks participated in building these systems as well.

The key to mental liberation in my opinion, is not whether these stories are true, but whether following them teaches you to manage your own energy, your own mind and feel good about who you are.

Let’s take the KJV Bible for a moment. Psalm 23:1. The Lord is My Shepard, I Shall Not Want. This passage, is used by Christians and Occultists alike in times of trouble. The only question that ought to be asked by the follower (borrower of script), is whether their faith in this meditation will allow them to feel good inside, so that the words will take root in their minds, plant seeds of abundance inside, and materialize outside.

For some Africans, Christianity no longer feels good, for many of us, Christianity feels negative. It evokes ancestral memories of rape, lynching, beatings, whippings, mutilations, cruelty and sacrifice. In short, Christianity has defiled itself and it’s symbols of power feel like a spiritual tyranny in need of being overthrown.
    Hence, why there is difficulty in throwing our B.S (belief systems) in the faces of others without conscious awareness, and there is also karma attached to self-righteousness.

Many Africans awoke one day and said hey, I don’t like this message, it doesn’t make me feel empowered, or free, or equal, or worthy, and ultimately the message doesn’t make me feel divine. So, what have those Africans done? They’ve walked away from it and found new paradigms that they can identify good feelings with. For other Africans, Christianity is just the breath of fresh air that they need. Jesus feels good, Moses feels good and the Holy Trinity is a 1-2-3- feel good.

We are sometimes so afraid of being wrong that we won’t allow others to be right. Everyone wants to be happy, abundant and healthy. But some people, actually many people simply do not know how to wire their own minds in a way that manifests these pleasures in life. So, just like in school they borrow from the other students. We borrow bits of knowledge in our personal quest to have it all while we are living, to ascend into a heavenly paradise while in the flesh.

Let’s face it, what could possibly be better than having a whole spirit, body and mind, partaking of every healthy desire and being able to easily afford it all while surrounded by the elements of earth? (Okay, my own personal B.S emerging here)

I believe it is possible for a paradox to exist that allows someone to be historically accurate, but spiritually un-empowered. What I mean by that is this: the most powerful belief is the one that makes you feel the best you can feel about being who you are - it matters not whether that belief is a historical truth or a lie. Belief in a lie that makes the believer feel good is more powerful than believing in a truth that make the believer angry.

Uncovering our history ought to lead us into awareness of what we are and what we are capable of. This awareness can bring us to start asking questions, like how do I use my own brain and whatever resources available to me to embody that same greatness as those that came before me? And it doesn’t matter if your motivation is Soloman, or Imhotep, Sheba or Sarraounia. What matters is 1) having the motivation to create an achievable goal, and 2) staying focused long enough to attain the goal and 3) having faith based on your own personal stories of inspiration to believe in yourself and overcome obstacles and distractions.

In having the privilege of sharing time on Destee, I have a care-frontation to make to my many brothers and sisters; let go of beliefs that make you angry, sad, depressed and hateful. It’s not always easy, and you will have to replace these old beliefs with something beautiful and positive. You will also encounter the places where you feel you are deserving and this can feel like a brick wall sometimes.

Letting go of beliefs about ourselves, and others is the most difficult task at hand, and not everyone wants to make that change, and some cannot make the change without an external influence to activate DNA and heal genetic wounds. “This is why it's so difficult for many people to change their beliefs, because they can't find proof that contradicts their previous dysfunctional ones.”
    http://www.auriccalibration.com/Articles.html

While the mission here is love, the focus is sometimes subjects that make us angry and our attention is sometimes directed to what is wrong. Or, the threads are religious and inflammatory rather than informative. I personally think that this forum would prosper without a Christian representation, only because there’s a church or two or three in every single community from British Columbia to Washington State, and from Prince Edward Island to Staten Island. So, if anyone is interested in the Christian perspective it is readily available complete with funding in every community. This is a simple supply and demand equation. What has a larger demand and smaller supply is free esoteric knowledge from outside of the mainstream church, hence there is a niche market that Destee has the potential to cater to.

Everyone of us is entitled to rant, rave and have a good old fashion beef session, but we must acknowledge that no two opposing energies can fill the same space. So if we spend our time loving ourselves we have no time to hate perceived enemies.
    If we focus on developing a wealthy consciousness then we need not cultivate the axioms of poverty and lack.
    I’m not here to lecture anyone, nor to stand in opposition to someone else’s presence. I too am finding my way amongst the cosmos, fulfilling my purpose which is love and I expect and believe that my message is delivered in the Spirit from which it was born.

Respect & Blessings

2. A007

A007 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +115
    Sorry...

Phynx,

I hope you know that I think the world of you and respect the powerful woman that you are. And, I do understand what you are saying and WHY you are saying it. However, there are some things that are simply not the case.

1) We are not here for OURSELVES. So, anything that we do just for the sake of feeling good about ourselves is against the very nature of a human. We are here to love ONE ANOTHER. It is a western SELFISH construct that we should do what is best for ourselves and take that directive as the most important. The AFRICAN way has always been to do what is best for ALL WHOM ARE CONCERNED...that is the COMMUNITY.

2) This statement of yours "Belief in a lie that makes the believer feel good is more powerful than believing in a truth that make the believer angry. " is not true IMO. Again, I understand WHY you made it and what message you were trying to send but, there is NO WAY, IN NO TIME is a LIE better to believe than the TRUTH. Are you saying it is better for a CHRISTIAN KKK member to believe that we deserve to be wiped from the planet than to believe they came from us? Are you saying that it is better for an adult to believe in Santa Clause because it makes he/she feel better about the world? Are you saying it is better for fanatic Muslims to believe committing Jihad (because God will honor it) is better than them knowing that truth? There are SO many lies that people believe that make them FEEL GOOD but are HARMFUL to the world as a whole. Are we to leave them with their respective Lies just because we want to avoid DEBATE, PROOF, LOGIC, REASON, AND SOMETIMES THE UNCOMFORTABLE, UNFORTUNATE ARGUMENTS THAT ARE INEVITABLE? If that is what you are saying, then I STRONGLY AND FORCEFULLY DISAGREE! We should disperse the truth that is GOOD FOR THE WORLD not the individual feelings of the respective believers regardless of the resistance . There will be growing pains and lost love, but those are the necessary casualties of the WAR ON LIES i.e. path to ENLIGHTENMENT. If that is NOT what you are saying then your push to have us all get along so we can move towards a mutual goal of mental, physical, and financial freedom is understood but may get lost in the sea of LIES that all of us believe in. Case in point, every thing that I tried to become a part of that is not governmental, the Christians want to start with a word of Christian prayer. That is where many of us are lost.

Now this: Letting go of beliefs about ourselves, and others is the most difficult task at hand, and not everyone wants to make that change, and some cannot make the change without an external influence to activate DNA and heal genetic wounds. “This is why it's so difficult for many people to change their beliefs, because they can't find proof that contradicts their previous dysfunctional ones.” I agree with TOTALLY

And THIS:While the mission here is love, the focus is sometimes subjects that make us angry and our attention is sometimes directed to what is wrong. Or, the threads are religious and inflammatory rather than informative. I personally think that this forum would prosper without a Christian presence, only because there’s a church or two or three in every single community from British Columbia to Washington State, and from Prince Edward Island to Staten Island. So, if anyone is interested in the Christian perspective it is readily available complete with funding in every community, but what is not so readily available is knowledge from other sources that the same Christian churches find threatening. But that’s my personal opinion. Is fantastic!

So, finally, I think we are close to being on the same page, but some of us are more willing to deal with the confrontations that we are sure to incur with our quest for truth and our desire for our people to have truth also. I think we need both side...you and me...to reach the masses. And some of us like me need the temperance and wisdom that our beautiful and nurturing sisters have for us. I am truly thankful for you!

Peace and Love

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

sister phynxofkmt,

So, you have noticed an energy shift on site also, very interesting phynxofkmt, and your thoughts on the matter are both insightful and encouraging, as well. Although all of what you state is on point, in my view the following really makes the point:

I am no historian, but I’m willing to hypothesize that in reality Black skinned people were a part of all of these systems, and made large contributions to all of them. I’m also willing to bet that non-Blacks participated in building these systems as well.

The key to mental liberation in my opinion, is not whether these stories are true, but whether following them teaches you to manage your own energy, your own mind and feel good about who you are.

Again, these two (2) salient points are found missing from the despondent argument, which argument indeed added to the silence you have witnessed of late.

Peace In my sister friend
    , you presented and delivered a well thought out set of facts, for real.

4. phynxofkemet

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Deeper

See, now with an opening like that, you immediately set the stage for a loving and kind communication. I thank you for the honors you set before me and reciprocate them in kind.

Are we not all ONE? Can you give to someone else what you refuse the self? Therefore to love one another, we must love ourselves first.

If we take the African paradigm of God~Self~Family~Community, then we see that by loving ourselves first we are capable of extraordinary achievements. Even in the Christian tales, Moses knew he was a Hebrew and he loved himself enough to know that the oppression of people just like him was wrong, so in challenging the Pharaoh he was actually throwing off his own self-denial, a very selfish thing to do, because many people including children died. But today we appeal to Moses the Giver of the Law for justice and protection. Grandma Moses, or Harriet Tubman, my first inspiration as a youth, saved herself first. So, she knew it could be done, and she perfected the methodology of the underground railroad. See where I'm going.... you cannot give to others what you cannot or will not give to yourself.

What you speak of is HARMONY which is when our actions benefit ourselves as much as others. When African leaders of the past have fought for revolution they were first manifesting their divine purpose (which is for the Self) and then addressing issues that they themselves could speak to. For example Steve Biko was a powerful force during Apartheid and his passion was ignited because it spoke directly to the quality of his life, not the life of people he did not know. Once he chose to challenge those oppressive barriers he did so in harmony, keeping the community's interest aligned with his own. You must represent something that has benefit to the Self, this is what allows others to see you as a beacon for change.

I respect our rights to disagree and that's alright. You are calling me on this and I'll answer to it to the best of my abilities. Let me paint a scenario,

A dark skinned person walks into a retail store looking for a service or product. They encounter a sales person with a noticeable attitude, and they may even discern the underlying energy of racism. The sales person is rude and un-cooperative believing that as a person of no-color they are above or superior to this customer. The customer knows the truth, that they are the descendant of a great ancestry, so they react in anger and allow the wound of racism to be ripped open again. Their response re-inforces the lie within the mind of the sales person and they suddenly feel more "in control" of the situation because the dynamic they expect to encounter is fufilling it's prophesy. The sales person energetically feels powerful enough to continue denying service and respect to the customer and the customer in becoming angry loses power because he feels victimized and not in control to change the experience. The real loss happens in the psyche that is now ingrained with the expectation of being treated rudely and without respect by a phenotype of that salesperson. The psyche will draw to itself that scenario time and time again to reinforce what it believes. Therefore the lie wins and the truth loses because of the connection to the emotional energy.

No, I did not say it was better to believe a lie, I am saying that it doesn't matter what you believe as long as your believes empower you to feel in control of your life. When you have some control over your life, you feel good about yourself.

Does it matter if you know the truth of the meaning behind life if you
    a) can't pay the light bills or buy groceries?
    b) if you live in a project housing where your life is constantly threatened squalor or miscreants?
    c) if you don't know how to read and write so you cannot get a decent job?

Let's look at this carefully. Your first example is Christian KKK members. What would Black Nationalists have White people believe about themselves? Would we have them believe that they are backwards, cave people incapable of civilization? Do you think that at one time they did believe this, and very possibly their over zealous display of power has anything at all to do with an inferiority complex?
    Even if they were to believe this, it would not create a shift in power. Non-white people would not suddenly inherit self-worth and self-esteem, nor would they feel good enough about themselves that a shift in power would manifest.

Next, taking your life in the name of Allah or anyone else actually does not feel good - literally. Blowing your self up is self-harm not self-love, so again my theory stands. Lastly, the Spirit is served by our understandings and our progress not by comparing ourselves to others.

If Christianity allows someone to respect their bodies, their families and their communities then they will be empowered with the feeling of respect and that if far more powerful than, a Five Percenter who believes that most of the world does not deserve his respect, and that forces abound all over that are out to destroy him. (Just an example) At the end of the day, the Five Percenter will have divided himself, and lost power. The Christian will see herself as connected to all things and gain power.

I agree that being an agent of truth is an honorable vocation - but realize that everyone is called to serve according to their capacity. We are not all created equal therefore we cannot possibly serve equally. What is really important though is not just the data, but the FEELINGS that data ignites.

When learning the truth about AFrican history, a man feels appreciated and respected, he will honor his companion, his family and build his community. When the truth is received by an AFrican womban and she feels capable of raising her children with love and kindness, and using her gifts than we are successful. When our children can reach out to other cultures as ambassadors of our communties because they are proud of who they are, then we are successful.

If love is lost then the battle itself is lost. Love not war is the most powerful energy in the universe, it is the source from where we came, it is the essence of our creation. I would not lose one more brother or sister over a religious or political difference because we are that precious.

Do you believe that you must support their faith and pray with them, or that their being in control of the ceremony means that your truth is lost?

Now this: Letting go of beliefs about ourselves, and others is the most difficult task at hand, and not everyone wants to make that change, and some cannot make the change without an external influence to activate DNA and heal genetic wounds. “This is why it's so difficult for many people to change their beliefs, because they can't find proof that contradicts their previous dysfunctional ones.” I agree with TOTALLY

And THIS:While the mission here is love, the focus is sometimes subjects that make us angry and our attention is sometimes directed to what is wrong. Or, the threads are religious and inflammatory rather than informative. I personally think that this forum would prosper without a Christian presence, only because there’s a church or two or three in every single community from British Columbia to Washington State, and from Prince Edward Island to Staten Island. So, if anyone is interested in the Christian perspective it is readily available complete with funding in every community, but what is not so readily available is knowledge from other sources that the same Christian churches find threatening. But that’s my personal opinion. Is fantastic!

So, finally, I think we are close to being on the same page, but some of us are more willing to deal with the confrontations that we are sure to incur with our quest for truth and our desire for our people to have truth also. I think we need both side...you and me...to reach the masses. And some of us like me need the temperance and wisdom that our beautiful and nurturing sisters have for us. I am truly thankful for you!

Peace and Love
    [/QUOTE]

Ultimately my statement boils down to this: if our truth is attached only to pain then it will not be received nor welcomes. If our truth is attached to love, respect and kindness, compassion it will continue to rise. What crushes truth to the ground is hatred and anger, so not matter how accurate the data, it takes the higher vibrational energies to keep it alive in the hearts and minds of people.

Thank you Brother A007 for taking the time to challenge me, and encourage me to examine my words, I am grateful for you too as so many of the brothers here know how to keep the love alive.

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Phnx, I truly enjoyed reading your thoughts/feelings on this subject. Your peaceful tone through a passive voice was encouraging and heartening to me that we, Black people, of different beliefs and backgrounds can achieve some constructive communication.

Moreover, I found your choosing the word "battle" to be interesting because I sincerely believe that we don't have to "fight" or have "hostile," "war-like" engagements with one another over religion.

However, Destee.com is a place which is open to all Black people who seek to positively interact with other Black people, and if some of them adhere to ideologies which are opposed by others, that should not be an irreparable, insurmountable chasm between us. This site is a microcosm of our greater "communities." So, if we can not learn to respect our differences while collaborating on a common goal, then, IMO, we are doomed in our divided state forever; and I just hate to even give that any credence.

In spite of your personal views (and those of others) on Christianity not being espoused here, it is still a belief system which is deeply entrenched in the Black community; and if any finds some other spiritual "truth" which serves them better, then that is fine with me.

I have no qualms with what others believe. But, IMO, vehement, combative, oppositional tirades and essays denigrating and demeaning Christianity is not constructive communication; and no video, outline or dissertation on the "evils" of Christianity is going to cause me to veer/sway from it nor from Destee.com.

This is not personally directed to you. I'm just responding to your very well spoken post. Your views were respectful yet very clear on your beliefs and personal viewpoints.

However, IMO, if we, as Black people, ever hope to "get along," we're going to have to find a way to surpass/bypass/transcend our religious differences so that we can then "BATTLE" common, destructive foes, within and without our communities.

Yes, many feel that Christianity is a "destructive foe," but we have other issues to address which need our more immediate attention, IMO,... matters which will prove just as difficult to counter.---- Economic empowerment, crime, drugs/alcohol, homeownership, the Black family, teen pregnancies, and education are just some of the areas we could be concentrating on instead of "whose God is better," IMO.

On Destee.com as well as offline, as a people, we not only need an "energy shift" but we also need to "shift our energies."

Every day, Black fathers and mothers and children are murdered in our own community streets; and the bullets which kill them don't ask which God they believe in.

6. A007

Ratings:
    +115

The lie only wins because our sister or brother doesn't know that TRUTH of giving her/his power away. I can not think of ANY situation where the TRUTH does not serve to prevent a lie from winning. To allow others to believe lies to spare their feelings seems counterproductive to me. Just my opinion.

So is this the case for KKK members? They feel empowered when the lynch us. Is it the case for Jihad participants? They feel empowered when they blow themselves and others up. Are the lies that they believe OK...JUST BECAUSE OF HOW IT MAKES THE FEEL?

I agree it wouldn't create a power shift...because it is NOT THE TRUTH. If they knew that TRUTH...that they came from us, that we are all connected, that they can never have peace and TRUE PROSPERITY until the acknowledge us as the original kings and queens and restore us to our rightful places of power...then there would be a power shift. But, they will NEVER BELIEVE THIS...because they say the same thing that many of us say..." I don't care what you say, show me, attempt to prove, or reason with I will not change what I believe" And herein lies the BIGGEST PROBLEM.

Lol...I agree it probably doesn't feel good physically. But they BELIEVE they are doing it out of LOVE FOR THEIR GOD AND THEIR RELIGION. It has NOTHING to do with self-hate. It is what they believe to be GODLY. That is what is wrong with BELIEF OVER TRUTH.

I understand this...but the power is an illusion if she does not know the truth that what she believes is a myth that has her EXACTLY where the Devils want her.

I disagree. Feelings are the enemy of truth. That is not a truth...just my opinion. See, I do know the difference...lol.

You are welcome. Thanks for the loving response.

Peace and love

7. phynxofkemet

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    deeper still

We are not sparing feelings brother, we are protecting ourselves from ignorance. Do you recall in the Matrix when Trinity explains to Neo that they refrain from waking people up after a certain age? And how Morpheus explains to Neo that some humans will die to protect the system they believe in? Well, the truth is just like that, and knowledge is like that. A starving man cannot eat at a buffet table, because his stomach has shrunk. So in spite of having an immense amount of food to indulge in, he will have to accustom his stomach and intestines to the digestion process slowly. Then one day he can sit at the buffet and take in much more of his favorite delights.

Knowledge and Truth are the same way, until the mind becomes accustom to it, too much at once will once be regurgitated by the mind and not ingested at all. Hence the saying, when the student is ready the master will appear.

Let us leave these questions for another time, focusing on extremists will do nothing to heal our people.

Brother, many people know that all mankind comes from Africa. Anyone who has a grade 8 reading level has digested that much, the fallacy that created racial hierarchy is evolution. If you want to challenge racism you must challenge that theory that is still taught today.

Your next point is one that I want us to DRAW ATTENTION TO, because it is the meat and potatoes of the work I am doing right now. Your beliefs are very important here.
    1) you say that until they acknowledge us and 2)until they restore us and 3) they will never change....

Do you see the puzzle your mind has created? It is one that relies on someone else, it presumes that the solution to your problem lays with someone else, and it creates an unsolvable situation with the belief that it cannot be changed. What if you SHIFT your beliefs to a positive empowering energy that says: 1)I acknowledge myself as a divine manifestation of the Creator, whose ancestors were the first architects of civilization; 2) I am willing to restore myself and my descendants to our former state of glory and 3) I will continue to evolve and change until I reach my highest self

Look at the condition of people today and tell me, 1) if thoughts are things, which thoughts permeate the majority of minds today? Thoughts of internal powerlessness and external oppression, or thought of limitless internal power?

So long as the focus is on the KKK, and the racist agenda, then your own personal energy will continue to support those circumstances and situations. Like it or not, believe it or not, that's the way it goes. Matter follows thought, and our RAS doesn't distinguish between don't want and do want. It just gives attention to that which we have faith in.
    "FAITH IS WHAT YOU MAKE IN YOUR OWN MIND IS WHAT YOU PUT YOUR FAITH INTO JUST TO PROVE TO YOURSELF THAT WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS CORRECT" Until Today, Iyanla Vanzant
    This is why so many people suffer today because they see their problems as resting in the power of someone else.

CherryBlossom and Brother Clyde, thank you for your responses, I am gald that it was received in the Spirit in which it was written.

Hotep

8. A007

Ratings:
    +115

This is profound and very well put! My only concern is leaving those behind who we deem "not ready" to receive the truth. But, I overstand what you are saying. So, what are we to do...just leave our people to the Matrix and not even try to wake them up unless we feel they are ready?

This was only an example as related to your analogy. I realize that they have NO POWER over me. That is what I try to get my sisters and brothers to realize. The funny thing is that I know that they don't even control me economically because they will sell whatever they can to the highest bidder...even to their own detriment. I have already restored myself to glory... the difficult part is getting my people to come with me...which is what you and I are essentially talking about; my approach to get my people to think FREELY AND POWERFULLY. The thing is I have EMBRACED CHANGE as a part of my journey and am willing and open to it. The difficulty that I have with our people (not just Christians or other religious groups) is we HATE CHANGE and this is why it is so difficult for us to reach our highest self. So, I agree with you 100 percent about WHAT we need to do, I just seem to be at a loss about how to get the masses to see the same.

I don't really focus on them. I focus on us. This is why I tell people like Keita and James that they hate and disdain of the pink toes does not help them or us. I understand that it is motivation for some...but negative energy has no categories. It is negative ...period. You make so much sense sister Queen Phynx. Again Thank you.

Peace and Love

9. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    The Battle is useless unles it brings about a Absolute Change in your Thinking*

MA`AT HOTEP

This so-called Battle is only the manifestation of the 'change' in the minds of the Black man and Black woman. This is our time to 'Rise' and wake up and 'know' our Ancestors (Self) first ... and that is the 'Key' to the 'Last' step out of the 'Mind' set of the white 'Race' for the Black man and woman ... and into 'Your' own 'Mind' ... as then you will begin to start thinking for your 'Black-Self '.

With out purging your mind totally and absolutely...you will only end up ware you started. There is 'Nothing What so Ever' of the so-called 'White Race's thinking and 'Values' ... that we will want to use in the future...as we return to our 'Original-Nature' and 'Knowing Our Black Self '.

Every thing that you think right now is 'Useless' to our 'Collective'...Future. There are certain things that one must do to move into a different direction than 'We' have been going...and ware is that? That has been to stay in the same place...no matter what 'We' have done because 'We' (Black People) have 'Foolishly' continued to 'Think' only with the 'Values' of (the) 'Our Oppressors' ... The so-called White Race.

This is the 'Main' reason why after all we have done ... since the time of 'Slavery' to 'Free' ourselves...'We' always still end up in the same place! All of the movements didn't help...because 'We' (Black People)...have continued to 'Think' for ourselves with the 'So-Called White Man and White Woman's Values'. Know that the so-called white Race's 'Values' are NOT...our 'Values'.

We (Black People) can not and will not 'Ever' realize any form of 'Liberation' for our selves as long as we continue to 'Think' in the 'Values' of the 'Stranger'...we have learn to call the so-called 'White man and white woman'. There are no exceptions...and the 'Proof' is already evident and proven to us if we are learning to be 'Wise' and starting to wonder why 'We' have never been successful in our quest for 'Liberation'...after '500-Years' !!

The so-called 'Battle' is only the beginnings of our new...'Growing Pangs'...ware we are starting to experience a greater since of 'Awareness' that is brought about by the 'Universe' it self. We are growing into a new 'Creation'...but also a 'Universal' return to our own 'Nature and Purpose'...that was taken away from us under the 'Invasions' of the 'Invaders' who had and still have nothing what so ever to offer "US".!

Stop...Stop...Stop...trying to 'Compare' what you think you know to what is 'Coming' !! You don't have anything (Clue) what so ever to compare to what is in your 'Future'...because you have lost everything and don't know anything except what your 'Oppressor's want you to know...and that is only how to be a better slave to them..."The System of so-called White Supremacy" !!

If you are too proud to understand this...then you are 'Doomed' to continue to only repeat over, over and over what ever that is that your mis-guided 'Thinking' can and will bring you...not the 'Knowledge of Self '...but only the corrupt, fabricated, racist 'Values' that you have now that will always keep you in the same 'Slavery' and misery that 'We' as a people have been 'Suffering for 500 Years'.

Know that some one has to tell you to cause you to start to think about it. Think in your own 'Value-System'...learn what that is...and teach our 'Children' after you learn to 'Know Your Self '. The so-called (Original) African 'Values' are our "Future" and nothing else. This is how the 'Battle of so-called Beliefs' is going to be 'Won'!! "KNOW THY SELF"

Confusion is the only reward for those who are foolish enough to continue to think that they can 'Win' any form of 'Liberation' from their 'Oppressor' by using the same 'Values' as their 'Oppressors'. The 'Devices' that are holding us (Back) in the same condition has always been what the 'Oppressors' have use...and that is 'Every-Thing' that is the "System of so-called White Supremacy's"..."Values"...that are absolutely and totally not the 'Values' of the Black Man and Black woman !!

We shouldn't concern ourselves with any of the threats to cause 'Fear'...or any 'Intimidation' that is waged agents 'Us'...but only concern yourself with..."What We Must Do" to change our "Reality" and then the so-called "Battle of Beliefs" is done and "Won"...for we will than have arrived in the 'Right Direction' of our collective...Rise and return to our own..."Culture / Spirituality". Give the so-called white man and white woman BACK all of ... their corrupted...values !!

A`se

Alway remember ... even a DOG ... will not return to the same place that it got Hurt ".

10. phynxofkemet

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Respectfully

I must ask you, not for the sake of argument, but for the purpose of delineation what are White people's values? What are Black people's values? Will you please list these for us?