In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
for the "mess" WE in TODAY....

as a People:?:

WHO:?:

WHAT:?:.....happened to the Collective Spirit WE used to have
as a People WHAT:?:

WHEN:?:.......did WE become a Nation divided against itself, young against old, male against female WHEN:?:

WHERE:?:.....did WE go wrong when WE had the teachings and practices of our Ancestors to follow WHERE:?:

WHY:?:.....do WE continue to fight each other and disconnect while crying out for "Unity in our Community" WHY:?:

HOW:?:....can WE thrive when "evil" is all around us and WE "welcome" it in:?: HOW:?:

Can anybody....AFREEKANS ONLY PLEASE....Help me overstand:?:
M.E.

:hearts2:

First of all,

truetothecause said:

WHO:?:

WHEN:?:.......did WE become a Nation divided against itself, young against old, male against female WHEN:?:

WHERE:?:.....did WE go wrong when WE had the teachings and practices of our Ancestors to follow WHERE:?:

WHY:?:.....do WE continue to fight each other and disconnect while crying out for "Unity in our Community" WHY:?:

HOW:?:....can WE thrive when "evil" is all around us and WE "welcome" it in:?: HOW:?:

M.E.

I think that if you ask WE, then you need to focus on WE, and not ME.

Because when WE begin to talk about ME, the objectivity is lost and discussion goes into the realm of personal subjectivity.

I am speaking to the WHO part of your inquiry.

Moving from that point, if WE can, then the WHAT, WHEN, WHERE and WHY, as WE all know, begins on the continent of Africa, which is avery diverse continent, where WE are not a monlithic or homogeneous group WHERE WE spoke different languages, came from different Kinship groups, maintained different traditions based on Kinship and at times engaged in warfare against each other.

HOW WE came to this particular hemisphere is a matter of debate. Some say that some came before slavery. Some were brought here in chains and on slaveships and others migrated here after slavery was abolished. WE came form Igbo, Mande, Fula, Wolof, Bakongo, et al.

I don't think its a matter of WHERE we went wrong as it is moreso WHERE WE came from, WHERE we went and WHERE we were taken to. WE were seperated from our Ancestors and some of our Ancestors were forcibly taken from their Kinship groups. Therefore, as Barack Obama's grandmother told him, many of WE have become "ghosts". WE have become so mixed up our Ancestors don't know who WE are, so they can not visit WE to keep them in our remembrance.

WE have been divided from ourselves since, according to Kemetic tradition, Set slew Ausar. Biblically, since Cain slew Abel. We have never overcome the battles and open warfare between the 'Sons of Heru' and the 'Sons of Seti'.

WHY do WE continue to fight is a matter of social and cultural conditioning. African societies were highly structured with Warrior classes and some of WE are descendants from Warriors belonging to rival Kinship groups. Again, this is a matter of conditioning.

HOW can we thrive, well its known as Resistance and many of our Ancestors led Resistance movements from the Seminoles to the Amistad, to the Black Panthers. In fact, the Panther was symbolic of a Seminole warrior class.

As far as "evil" is concerned and "welcoming it in" "good and evil" are inherent in all of WE. Ma'at is a principle representing Order and Balance and, as I often have stated WE are "out of balance". I can not say that this is something that WE "welcome in" since it is an oppositional quality that WE inheritly posess.

When WE see ourselves as "victimized" by an external force WE negate the positive and negative qualities innate to our nature and give power to external case which produce external effect on our Divine Nature, which is control and mastery over WE.

Peace.

omowalejabali said:
I think that if you ask WE, then you need to focus on WE, and not ME.

Because when WE begin to talk about ME, the objectivity is lost and discussion goes into the realm of personal subjectivity.

and just WHEN did I focus on "ME":?:

aside from "M.E" asking the question

M.E.

truetothecause said:

WHO:?: (I don't understand this question)

It was replaced by a system of racism white supremacy.

When the white supremacists showed up.

When the white supremacists replaced our teachings with their teachings

Because we are confused about white supremacy

By replacing the system of racism white supremacy with a better system.

M.E.

The key to learning is asking questions.

Josh

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back